Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    This might be the future of new habitats. It could be that the permanent solution to the space issue is to bring in more compact habitats, and convince maxed out islands to phase out older less space efficient habitats with the new smaller ones. That's the best idea they had so far! It means my old device should still be able to run my own island while other islands that I can't safely visit anyway with just get more dense. Only drawback is that to switch to the compact habitats you'd have to sell off lots of older habitants including premium ones since there's no way to store habitats in storage... Hint hint
    but for those who have no places (already full of 4x4 habitat) , this is not a solution.
    i'm not going to sell my gold habitats !
    i think they should transform the existing 4x4 habitats into 3x3 habitats so we will have lots of free space
    or create bigger stable as suggested
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but the 2 Dragon capacity is not a glitch.
    Thank you for checking on this & letting us know kooky. This really seems like poor game design. With all of the players begging for more land & habitats, why would they put out habitats that hold less dragons ( SMH )
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    We need to spend tons of golds if we want to get dawn dragon. About 1050 points a day is hard for a person who doesn't have lots of foods. Will get the sunflower though!! Nice event dragons btw!!! I am looking forward to some features( good beneficial ones) for these kinds.
    P/s: there is a side quest which gives points
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having a problem spinning the wheel? It just will not spin for me. It's not me being stupid either, because it spins first try on my baby account on a different device. I don't normally have this problem on this account/device.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Nightclub Owner
    Just received my 2400 prize box and it was more coins. 16,000 to be exact so this confirms the 1600 prize box was indeed only 8,000 coins. I was really hoping for something slightly useful like food.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem spinning the wheel? It just will not spin for me. It's not me being stupid either, because it spins first try on my baby account on a different device. I don't normally have this problem on this account/device.
    I too, am having trouble spinning the wheel, someimes it spins ok and sometimes it takes about 20 goes. The same happens on FFS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thank you for checking on this & letting us know kooky. This really seems like poor game design. With all of the players begging for more land & habitats, why would they put out habitats that hold less dragons ( SMH )
    Hey everyone, the Sun Dias is a 2x2 habitat. It's actually more efficient. In the same space that a normal habitat would take up, you can put 4 Sun Dias habitats and hold double the amount of dragons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 10.36.47 AM.png 
Views:	193 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	37034

Executive Chef
    Flatfoot thanks for your explanation AND the diagram to explain ...... but not sure how many will want to sell existing habitats but will wait and see how it goes .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey everyone, the Sun Dias is a 2x2 habitat. It's actually more efficient. In the same space that a normal habitat would take up, you can put 4 Sun Dias habitats and hold double the amount of dragons.

Hey FlatFoot thanks for the explanation in that case I would not mind more 2 dragon habitats (although I'm not short on space so wouldn't have to sell anything)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

. That kool, that making same habitats like fantasy forest, i like that, hope design looking better later

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast