Thread: Seriously 😩 Another LB?!

Thumbs down Seriously 😩 Another LB?!

Just got a pop up for another LB......I haven't full recovered from the last one and not to mention that my food level is almost depleted from DT  On top of not having any room for another habitat also makes it unbelievably stressful Yep,can't wait to be put in a high scoring group I have a full time job,I don't need another one with this game!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Farm Supplier
    Until there is some change and statment otherwise I think that is exactly how they want it.
    It evetually puts a player in a situation where they consider spending RL$ to acomplish just this one goal.
    Multiply by the userbase and I'm sure you get a good income from this F2P game.

Oh and the accidental Gold spending weve all done. If only there was a confirmation screen.

You'll have to come to terms with not achieving all events and just participate in ones you can.
    It would be nice if we could Opt in to the events.
    When the announcement appears you accept or decline.
    Based on that you'll either see or not see the event items in the menus, Outpost, and Spellshop.

All we can do to change the atmosphere is to change ourselves.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-06-17 at 10:38 AM. Reason: removed b oycott comments- not forum appropriate

The Honorable Panda
    I sometimes also get overwhelmed with events, but I feel better too many than to only get a new event every few months.

I just play the events that I like and I do not worry about the other ones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request