Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post important messages to Neighbors

The Honorable Panda

Post important messages to Neighbors

Since the game does not have a wall to post on, you can use this thread to post " Important Information" for your neighbors.

Information, like you will be on vacation, or you are having issues visiting neighbors.

Please do not use this this thread for game issues , questions , discussions, or asking for neighbors.

Non Important posts will be removed.

For further discussions with one player, please do so via Private messaging.

Thanks

Added by Rynetory2
    Off topic Add me posts in this thread will be removed.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. Thanks. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-20-18 at 08:49 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hey any awesome nbrs who see this, i really need coins for food production in this SB, so I would appreciate visits as much as possible in the next few days during Storybook. THank you!!!

Hey, I'm looking for the person whose forest name is Horizon. I deleted you by mistake just now and I really didn't mean to do that. You're one of my best nbrs and would really like you back! Please add me back if you see this. My storm ID is the same as my forum username.
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 08-03-17 at 01:04 PM.

Banned
    I don't really worry about who does or doesn't visit my forest, but if anyone is interested, I recently made a valuable addition to my forest! He's still a baby! Hopefully you get the pun! He lives with my Wealth Corgi, who is much bigger than he is, so sometimes he is hard to see.

Person whose forest name is Bedoin, I deleted you by mistake, I'm so sorry! Can you please add me back if you see this? My Storm ID is in my siggy.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    My neighbours should sent me back jewels I can't find any friend except snowfeline who is doing this .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    My neighbours should sent me back jewels I can't find any friend except snowfeline who is doing this .
    I'm sending a friend request your way, one of my gem trading friend has been on hiatus for a while but I never got around replacing them because I have no way to ask them if they're ever coming back.

Forest name izi ozzie, if you ever do come back visit me so I know you still active

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    Be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for people to gift back gems depending on how many have gifted to them before you. Since we can only send three gems per day, in my rotation it takes me about four days to return them.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately you can only send one gem each day (it used to be three). I send my gem to the same person everyday and I get it Back (Thanks Sarah's forest)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    Unfortunately you can only send one gem each day (it used to be three). I send my gem to the same person everyday and I get it Back (Thanks Sarah's forest)
    I still send 3 daily

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast