Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post important messages to Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    Unfortunately you can only send one gem each day (it used to be three). I send my gem to the same person everyday and I get it Back (Thanks Sarah's forest)
    Yeah, I think you have a glitch or something @Janine. I can still give 3 per day as well.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    My neighbours should sent me back jewels I can't find any friend except snowfeline who is doing this .
    Maybe your neighbours already have existing gem trading partners so they didnt send you. You can add your ID and find others looking for gem exchanging neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    Unfortunately you can only send one gem each day (it used to be three). I send my gem to the same person everyday and I get it Back (Thanks Sarah's forest)
    You should be able to send a gem to 3 neighbours. Make sure you are using the latest version of the game.

My dear neighbours Fantasy, Titania, Luks, The Dan, Catcol and Squid, atm I have serious problems entering the game; it shuts down almost every time I try. So please don't be mad at me for not gifting back! Hope to be back soon! Thank you very much in advance and best regards, Tara

Dear neighbours, since I still can not enter the game, I decided to quit. It's not fun anymore. I wasn't even able to finish the first chapter of the tales, never mention the tournaments...

Dear neighbours, sorry I deleted you all. I forgot all your fantasy parks, therefore I cannot add you back.
    I deleted you all since I always crash when I have a lot of neighbours. Maybe I don't have enough storage in my device.
    Also, I crash when I visit you (for a long time) or gift you (sometimes)
    I think the crashing has something to do with my device.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Dear neighbours, sorry I deleted you all. I forgot all your fantasy parks, therefore I cannot add you back.
    I deleted you all since I always crash when I have a lot of neighbours. Maybe I don't have enough storage in my device.
    Also, I crash when I visit you (for a long time) or gift you (sometimes)
    I think the crashing has something to do with my device.
    I had heard that about the neighbor thing & also having less in storage, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I posted in another thread that I just got a new computer, so I'll be experimenting with it to see if crashing & such has anything to do with a particular device or OS. It used to be that it seemed if I played on my ipod it crashed less, but then it switched and seemed it crashed less when i played on my android tablet. I wondered then if it was an OS issue since they both had the same stats otherwise. My current phone (also android) can't handle FFS at all, but I have a new phone coming this week, too. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how it appears on the new devices.

Back on topic sort of, can someone tell me how to create a signature? It would be great if everyone had their forest name in their signature so that we could find each other easily. I forget people's forest names sometimes.

Hi everyone I wanted to tell Fancy pony u have a amazing forest😉

Executive Chef
    Hello my dear neighbors I am after illness, again in the game: D

Executive Chef
    To all friends and neighbors in Florida and in the path of Hurricane Irma, you're in our prayers..please stay safe!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast