Thread: Are You Having Trouble With Your FASHION Boutique?

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.

Are You Having Trouble With Your FASHION Boutique?

Has Fashion Story been given up on altogether?
    Every time I go into my boutique to put clothes out or tip my neighbours, once I've been in there a few minutes it jumps
    and then keeps putting up old goals that even when I click on No Thank You it just keeps coming up and I fight with it to get done
    what I'm there to do. I'm getting sick and tired of it. It even jumps up while I'm in my neighbors boutiques.

Is anyone having this problem? Does anyone know how to stop it? I may have to give up my boutique due to this problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Please force close out your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Omg I thought that it was just me that perhaps my version was outdated or something.

Naturally, I have to force close the game as well in the middle of tipping or sometimes being persistent by trying to tip through all that popup.

New Resident
    Is that the only fix? I hate to face close my app every 3-or 4th time I play. I hate being a pain but I like fashion Story but some days have limited time & J have had to lose items because of this glitch. They expired while I was gone because there is no way to hold play.