Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beastmaster June 1 2017

Farm Supplier

Beastmaster June 1 2017

Finally bred a beast master after trying several combinations. Don't know if you can braid it only after several times or this was the combination that hit but I bred a Beast dragon and an Awoken Dragon. However, I found out it was only a rare dragon would not have wasted my gold on the various combinations as I already have a Portal breed in one of the segments but it was nice to know

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    That's Beastmaster, the new reissued Limited Time Dragon:
    Attachment 36969
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Purple Blue Red
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 19 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-04-17 at 12:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Love and Lotus boosted. Had to breed a Love for bingo. I think this is the very first triple I've actually been able to breed.

To balance things out I did Diamond and Huntress boosted and got another common Awoken. Now that's more my luck. Lol

Fashion Designer
    I figured that I wouldn't bother with the Beastmaster Dragon since I already had a Super Dragon that took me forever to get. You guys started this thread and I looked at your combos and thought I might as well try for it since I had 2 empty roosts waiting for something to do.

I didn't want to chance getting a Magic Dragon so I bred my level 7 Super Dragon to a level 10 Magic Dragon. I used the free boost and up popped 19 hours!

Thanks for the inspiration, guys!

Farm Supplier
    I got it first try with Tulip & Courier. So happy now.

Fashion Designer
    Bred it twice with Diamond and Centurion before I realized Valiant left the market.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Bred it twice with Diamond and Centurion before I realized Valiant left the market.
    Huh? I don't think they'd expire the premier Ultra Rare dragon of the entire game, after so many worked so hard to breed it, or paid so much for it. That would be like an instant depreciation of that fine beast.

Banned
    Just checked my market and he is still there, check dragons - diamonds and see if he shows up. Mods said he was there to stay!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it on 1st try with Peacock & Athletic. Used free boosted breeding

Farm Supplier
    Trying for this on two roosts, and just keep getting Athletics and Lunar Rams. I feel like paying for the extra roost has hurt my chances at getting rarer dragons. After missing out on Behemoth I'd really like to get this guy!

Farm Supplier
    Same here, but I think Valiant is still there.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast