View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly didn't mind this event being only a week. As long as we get a monster hunt once every three months or so I think it would be fine to be short. I got very bored as well as frustrated with the 21 day event we just had. I'm looking forward to the next challenge now but would be happy to see another monster hunt in a while. And you don't have to get everything during one monster hunt - you can work to longer term goals like the cooking camp and MRC.

I voted for it being the best ever because I got so many more gold tokens this time. Although honestly I think the happiest I ever was during a monster hunt was when Android players were able to generate the glimmer golems and blue boars that had previously been iOS only as this meant we were able to get some gold tokens. We'd all been sooooo angry and unhappy up till then.

And I think if you mixed and matched what monsters you generated it was possible to balance the different token types - I used the silver trade a few times when I got too many shields and swords and got some nice drops from it.

Something that makes me happy to play - and I really do wish I'd got the unlimited energy bundle and gone click-crazy with it - has to be a good thing.

Fashion Designer

Red face

I enjoyed this event too. But I also got stuck with a golem at the end. I left him in the corner and it took me about 10 hours to plug away at those 90 hits. I'm glad it didn't take that many hits during the event. There was definitely a glitch in the timing. If the purple glimmer golem was still there, why did he not drop anything? Now that I have the treasured Beastbane Display I'm looking forward to the next event - bring it on!
    Time to re-stock.
    Also, I can't believe that I came back to the forum after one day, and had to read another 12 pages. What a great effort everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    it was not the best MH ever, but a really good one
    tooo short, more various spawns would be nice next time...
    but love the unlimeted PGG-spawns ( shield+stafftoken and glimerstuff! ), and the royalcow-flygerspawnrate ( swordtoken; every second or third cow ) --> tons of goldtokens

and the flygers drop earthwisps after the event, nearly 100%
    forgot something: sadly we couldnt craft the stoneflyger in MRC or Tradewagon for goldtokens...
    and lol: crafted 6 a-manti, 15 g-dragon, 9 flyger, 4 alicorn and still over 90 goldtoken
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    I too was maxed on staff tokens with little sword drops, but only towards the end. When I noticed the problem I had to sit and rethink my strategy. I spawned and ****ed one of each to compare drops and spent the last day mostly fighting dire boars as they dropped 5 sword tokens each. I forget how many staff they dropped as that wasn't my focus. Like all things CS my results probably vary from others. On the whole I'm happy, I crafted 2 flyger, 3 Unicorns, 2 armored Ali's, and the purple Al and I still have some gold tokens I'm going to hoard for next time.

Rhino Keeper
    I liked this event too but it came on my busiest week ever so I didn't get to take advantage like I wanted. Inmangaed to craft the flyger and unicorn on last 5 hours and came one gold token away from the armored ali, next time i guess. I too got stuck with a golem and am mad it didn't drop anything...suggestion for next time that they always drop even after event ends for those of us you didn't mean to have one after the event! Even if we have to save tokens for next time it would be nice since I used 65 energy to beat it. Overall good job s8 better than recent events!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the BeastBane yesterday, got two staff tokens today. Wish I had bought it when it first came out.
    Edit: and I thought one week was perfect. That's about the limit for my attention span with this sort of thing.
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 06-15-17 at 10:00 AM.

I was reading but had to stop before I read all 60 pages... Is there any way to get rid of the golem that appeared after (???) the event ended and has no reward? Or do I have to waste two logins of energy clearing it?

My feedback would be to correct this error, prevent it next time, and make the hunt 2 weeks. One week is really short if you have anything going on at all, and I found it hard to spawn things other than the daily challenges. I do like the daily challenges when they arrive at the appropriate times. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I was reading but had to stop before I read all 60 pages... Is there any way to get rid of the golem that appeared after (???) the event ended and has no reward? Or do I have to waste two logins of energy clearing it?
    Unfortunately, you will have to fight it to clear it. Hopefully it won't take two whole rounds of energy. I was usually able to clear them with just under one full refill.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed this hunt - especially the unlimited energy option (I would have sprung for more of those!). The only I thing found mildly annoying was the timing at the end. I was totally under the impression I still had more time, was distracted for just a couple of hours with RL only to discover the hunt had ended while I was gone. Left me 5 staff tokens short of another armored ali. If I had realized it was ending, I would've gone after 1 more golem. Other than that, a great hunt and I enjoyed. Love my new flygers! Agree with others on the timing....1 week seemed about right to me.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Too bad in the poll wasn't an option to vote for the unlimited Glimmer Trolls, I really loved them, it was an excelent way to achieve shield tokens! I have lots of extra energy resources, so I usually beat 3 or even 4 of them. The drops from the Flygers were also very welcome, I now have 93 shield, 92 sword an 48 staff tokens, and 18 gold tokens.

I bought the Beastbane Display, so I'm hoping to buy the second cabbage hut and cooking camp someday