View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

it was not the best MH ever, but a really good one
    tooo short, more various spawns would be nice next time...
    but love the unlimeted PGG-spawns ( shield+stafftoken and glimerstuff! ), and the royalcow-flygerspawnrate ( swordtoken; every second or third cow ) --> tons of goldtokens

and the flygers drop earthwisps after the event, nearly 100%
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    So I crafted 2 flygers and 2 unicorns
    And I still have 50 troll tokens and am deciding what to do with them (I did have over 20 going into the event)
    And I rated it as enjoyable.
    It would have been nice to go longer and also I just wondered if I enjoyed it so much because we had been waiting so long. So I didn't feel I could rate it as the best ever.

Pity about the mess at the end after such a fun time.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 06-15-17 at 05:43 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed this latest Monster Hunt season, although it wasn't the best one. I completed one Flyger, and nearly got another one. I bought a couple of the unlimited energy packs for the 15 minutes of frantic Glimmer Golem bashing, the first time I have bought anything from S8 for a while. A pity that these packs weren't available throughout the hunt as I would have bought more.

I have the Beastbane, so had a head start with tokens, I made a Unicorn and have nearly enough tokens for another one. I correctly guessed that the hunt would finish at midnight UK time, but the Daily Hunts were shown until Thursday afternoon - confusing!

The rewards for completing the Daily Hunts weren't as good as before, who needs Sword Tokens as a prize as we always have plenty of these! 25 energy crates or some gems would have been far better as prizes for completing Daily Hunts. Slaying the Glimmer Golems was a bit of a slog, and very energy intensive. Fangbeasts seemed rare during the hunt, but of course are now back out in force in my Kingdom.

Looking forward to further Monster Hunts in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to know from the people who are saying it wasn't the best, that which one was the best monster hunt? and what made it best?
    I am android user, and was only able to get 6/7 gold tokens per season previously, but this time around I got over 45 gold tokens which is major.
    My only complain is the energy limit. CS started with 30 energy and only increased it to a measly 40 after all these years and upgrades. It should be at least 100. Other than that, I love this monster hunt.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    I enjoyed this latest Monster Hunt season, although it wasn't the best one. I completed one Flyger, and nearly got another one. I bought a couple of the unlimited energy packs for the 15 minutes of frantic Glimmer Golem bashing, the first time I have bought anything from S8 for a while. A pity that these packs weren't available throughout the hunt as I would have bought more.

I have the Beastbane, so had a head start with tokens, I made a Unicorn and have nearly enough tokens for another one. I correctly guessed that the hunt would finish at midnight UK time, but the Daily Hunts were shown until Thursday afternoon - confusing!

The rewards for completing the Daily Hunts weren't as good as before, who needs Sword Tokens as a prize as we always have plenty of these! 25 energy crates or some gems would have been far better as prizes for completing Daily Hunts. Slaying the Glimmer Golems was a bit of a slog, and very energy intensive. Fangbeasts seemed rare during the hunt, but of course are now back out in force in my Kingdom.

Looking forward to further Monster Hunts in the future.
    I've seen lots of people mention this, both for this hunt and past hunts, but for me it's not the case. I'm often maxed out on staff tokens (which of course go to waste because there is nothing you can use them for if you are short on other tokens), because I'm short of sword tokens to trade for gold. I never have enough sword tokens!! Haha

At least with shield tokens you can trade them when you max out.
    S8 please have a trade for Shield/Staff as well as the Shield/Sword?

Anyone else have this problem (wasting staff tokens because you don't have enough sword tokens)?
    Maybe my drop rate is just different or not as it should be?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I've seen lots of people mention this, both for this hunt and past hunts, but for me it's not the case. I'm often maxed out on staff tokens (which of course go to waste because there is nothing you can use them for if you are short on other tokens), because I'm short of sword tokens to trade for gold. I never have enough sword tokens!! Haha

Anyone else have this problem (wasting staff tokens because you don't have enough sword tokens)?
    I had a shortage of sword tokens this time around. Aside from the daily goals and a few flygers I spawned purple golems constantly and the majority for beating them is shield and staff tokens, not sword so I was always lacking. But to be fair, I'd rather waste a few staff tokens and keep the golem as an option throughout the day than go through endless energy trying to spawn dire boars, as has been the case for me in prior hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post

This is just from my personal experience, but I was forever maxed on swords as well. I think it's partly because I have the beastbane and was maxed on them going in to the hunt. But they also seemed to drop a lot (I fought a lot of flygers, and they always dropped several swords and one staff) I was maxed on staffs to start as well, and yet those are the ones I ended up waiting for in order to do the trades.

----------------

While I still think there was much room for imporovement, I do think this was the best hunt so far. The availability of the purple golems made all the difference for me. I don't think I saw more than 6 or 7 dire boars the entire hunt, and I only managed to complete the novice (fangbeast) daily goal twice. And yet, I still managed to trade for more gold tokens than ever before, because although they required a lot of energy, at least the golems were readily available. I found they had a decent energy return as well, I usually only needed 30-35 energy per golem.
    The 15 minutes of unlimited energy was also a huge plus, S8 could have made a lot more money by keeping it available throughout the hunt. (Hint hint)
    For me, the flyger was an added bonus with an excellent spawn rate. (I generally enjoy having a goal within the goal.)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-15-17 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Additional thoughts
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    the combination of golems loading us with shields and the flygers easy spawn for other tokens really made it so we didn't have to search high and low for boars [who didn't show up once for strawberries] that was really nice

Rhino Keeper
    I know this was my 3rd Monster Hunt. It was good for me because I never knew the others to compare it to. There was a day I slayed the Golem (90) with less than 30 energy, twice. I was really surprised. After that day, it never happened again. I kept having less Staff tokens. Because I owned the beastband, since the last Monster Hunt, I was able to collect 60 troll tokens, it was great only needing 10 more to obtain the MRC. I had decided the other times, to first get the cooking camp. That worked for me, I wanted to make the recipes to do more adventures faster.
    I seriously believe that someone @S8 did not proofread the date and time the hunt would end. If they're in California, than my gaming time is a 3 hrs difference. The events always start at 3:00pm [EST]. Last night at 8:00pm, my game lost the ability to get a Flyger; then I was finally getting Fangbeast, like 3 times in a row! I kept checking the storybook, it said 22hrs were left, it got confusing! I went into the Forum, it was happening to others. I guess it should have read "*Trade expires 6/14 5PM PST*"....instead of "*Trade expires 6/15 4PM*".
    Last edited by AnisWa; 06-15-17 at 06:47 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I really enjoyed the monster hunt. Between the cows & the horses I had enough monsters to fight so I had a nice mix of tokens. I was able to craft an armored alicorn, a unicorn & 2 flygers plus all the gems I received. Will we ever be able to go past Level 50? Looking forward to the new storyline!