View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Executive Chef
    same for me
    it was a good monster hunt but NOT the best we ever had : too short, very too short. got very few token, only crafted 1 unicorn. 1 more day and i would be able to craft another one
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Why is there no timer for these events? I need one more coin for another unicorn and 4 more staff tokens for that coin and, because of the date shown for the Flyger, assumed I could finish it this morning with the golem I had nearly ****ed. Logged in and ended up finding a tokenless golem.

In the middle of a purple golem hunt, 46 to go, game resets. I still have to use 23 energy to finish and I get NOTHING! ... No tokens, nothing... So waste of 23 energy.... Then I see I can still do the other challenges, so go for the Adept one, which is the Blue Dyer Boar.... 30 energy, but it usually only takes about 20.... And, even though the goal clearly shows at least the five tokens for finishing the challenge, I again get NOTHING, except some tusks.
    I was just wanting to write how mush I've enjoyed this monster hunt... My first one I've really participated in...but, with losing 46 energy at the end (And 40 gem steals during), well, it kind of left a unpleasant feeling at the end....no longer a warm and fuzzy one....
    S8, if you can't compensate with the tokens that still appeared to be able to be earned, then at least please return the energies lost. 46, or a few more, in my case. Thank you.

Also, S 8, unless I'm mistaken, for the first several days, it said this event would end at 4 pm, pst on June 15, 2017. Then someone in the last 36-48 hours, a second time line was posted indicating that a portion would end today, instead of tomorrow.
    In fairness, S8, that information should all have been posted on day 1, not day 5 or so.....
    Here's what really bothers me.... I COMPLETELY enjoyed this event...until the above.(see post # 583)... It's like the negative ending negated some of the fun I'd had along the way, and I'm guessing some others feel the same.

Fashion Designer
    As an aside, it can't be hard to put all deadlines as a countdown rather than giving a time for a time zone shared by only a minority of players (I assume more players are outside that zone than in it). A countdown is accurate for all players.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    But according to the trade wagon the flyger side of this event has 20 hours still to run, does that not seem odd, it stopped 22 hours early, why would a player with 200 flyger tokens wait 22 hours to make a flyger? This does not make sense to me, it only makes sense if we could get more flyger tokens to finish a flyger, I have 160 flyger tokens what is the use of that?
    I do agree with you. I was under the impression the flygers would continue to spawn and drop flyger tokens until the 15th. it seems odd that they stopped a full day before the craft timer ended. It was misleading to players, giving the impression that there would be extra time to collect flyger tokens after the regular hunt.

The extra day to craft is really only helpful for those players who already had 200 flyger tokens in inventory before the hunt ended. (I can understand why some players wouldn't want to tie up the wagon for four hours when they could be trading for gold tokens.)

There would be a lot less confusion if everything had all ended on the same date. I also still have the novice daily in my goal book, and the one fangbeast I spawned after the hunt ended did count towards the goal, but since they stopped dropping tokens I parked my troll...didn't want to accidentally spawn a golem again.

---------------------
    Yikes! Just saw your post and checked the wagon.....I sure hope no one was waiting until tomorrow to hit that craft button on a flyger! It's a shame that an otherwise almost perfectly run event has to end on a sour note.

The novice daily trade is gone from my goalbook too. Not that it matters, but still.....odd.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-14-17 at 08:48 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Except that the flyger coins stopped dropping a day before the crafting deadline.

And the extra day to craft them is fine but the end time for the rest of the hunt should've been more clear. Or stated somewhere.
    I have 200 flyger tokens ready to craft a flyger, but the ability to do so disappeared from my trade wagon! Something is amiss!

Host(ess)
    Wow! Instead of fixing Flyger spawning they just removed them from the Trade wagon.
    This is a very worrisome pattern - giving us something we want and break it at the end. They did the same with Baron's tent prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    same for me
    it was a good monster hunt but NOT the best we ever had : too short, very too short. got very few token, only crafted 1 unicorn. 1 more day and i would be able to craft another one
    The reason the monster hunts are less than seven days it to limit the energy of kingdoms with weekly alicorns, you see we only get to tap them once for energy, if they went any longer we would get another round of energy and wouldnt buy any energy packs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    same for me
    Think yourself lucky, I didn't even get to finish collecting for one - despite constantly battering poor glimmer golems