View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I thought it was great that they left the tiger craftable for another day... that way, I was able to focus on converting all of my regular shield, sword and staff tokens without conflicting with the flyger (4hours) or MRC (16 hours). Very thoughtful of them, actually!
    Except that the flyger coins stopped dropping a day before the crafting deadline. And the extra day to craft them is fine but the end time for the rest of the hunt should've been more clear. Or stated somewhere.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Throughout this event I crafted several Alis and Unicorns so my next long term self-appointed goal will be to save up for one of the buildings. So today, I'm just trying to get as many gold tokens as I can to put towards a building. After the hunt ends it's so difficult to accumulate gold tokens that I want to have some in the bank, so to speak, to encourage me to keep going. I usually end up maxed out on the silvers before the next hunt begins so I'm not too worried about those.
    Is it even possible to get gold coins outside of monster hunt events?? I usually get 2-4 gold coins per hunting season, this time, being more familiar with the hunting season I did much better! Almost 18 gold coins this time around! And I crafted flyer! Almost a second one, bummer it ended a day earlier than I expected.... This was fun!

WHY ARE PURPLE GOLEMS STILL SPAWNING!!! Man I got screwed. I ****ed a blue dire boar and got enough tokens for another gold coin. Then the game resets on me and ended up with nothing. Got that flyger though!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I thought it was great that they left the tiger craftable for another day... that way, I was able to focus on converting all of my regular shield, sword and staff tokens without conflicting with the flyger (4hours) or MRC (16 hours). Very thoughtful of them, actually!
    Could someome translate this for me please? How is not getting any tokens of any kind useful or thoughtful for the NORMAL player

Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    Is it even possible to get gold coins outside of monster hunt events?? I usually get 2-4 gold coins per hunting season, this time, being more familiar with the hunting season I did much better! Almost 18 gold coins this time around! And I crafted flyer! Almost a second one, bummer it ended a day earlier than I expected.... This was fun!
    It is possible if you have the beastbane display. And also based on drop reports, they have a chance to drop from the new unicorns crafted this hunt.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-14-17 at 08:06 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Only with gems. Anything that gives out coins during the hunt stops when the hunt is over.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

Didn't know that about the beastbane display. May need to save up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Could someome translate this for me please? How is not getting any tokens of any kind useful or thoughtful for the NORMAL player
    I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I took this to mean that they were happy to be able to collect the 200 coins and then wait until the hunt ended to craft the flyger, thus leaving the trade wagon free to do the coin trades during the hunt.

I admit I am also disappointed in how things ended so abruptly. (I got stuck with a token-less golem too.) But overall, I was very happy with this event. Just wish it had been longer!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I took this to mean that they were happy to be able to collect the 200 coins and then wait until the hunt ended to craft the flyger, thus leaving the trade wagon free to do the coin trades during the hunt.

I admit I am also disappointed in how things ended so abruptly. (I got stuck with a token-less golem too.) But overall, I was very happy with this event. Just wish it had been longer!
    But according to the trade wagon the flyger side of this event has 20 hours still to run, does that not seem odd, it stopped 22 hours early, why would a player with 200 flyger tokens wait 22 hours to make a flyger? This does not make sense to me, it only makes sense if we could get more flyger tokens to finish a flyger, I have 160 flyger tokens what is the use of that?

Edit to add: this really was the most boring monster hunt ever, even the unicorns are really lame