View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    I don't have much time to play this game and can't lock in every 2 h, but this time it was so manageable to get the prizes. Thank you S8, well done! The only thing is, that I couldn't buy the "15 minutes endless package" a second time. It was fun to play that and would have definitely spent another $5 for a second time and maybe a third time.
    Yeah, if they had kept that package available- they would have made much more money. Many people would have bought it more than once

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo!! I am going to finish with the unicorn and two flyers.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    It's in the info on Page 1 of the thread. The hunt ends 3 pm PST on 14th. Crafting the Flyger ends 4pm PST on 15th.

For our Australia players that's Thursday 8 a.m. And Friday 9.a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time

I was hoping for another day of hunting too, what a shame��
    Thank you. They updated the page after i wrote this post. It is a shame that hunt is ending one day earlier than most everyone thought. It has been a great event!

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the Beastbane Display. Question for those that have it - should I complete Bronze and Silver Hunter Trades today to minimize the number of Tokens I am holding, or do you not usually max out between monster hunts?

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I've enjoyed this a lot!

I was around for the first season of hunts when I think I only got 2 gold tokens and was super-annoyed by the time it finished. After lots more seasons I was getting quite close to enough tokens for the Mythic Research centre and I've made it this time, and I'm making an armoured Ali at the moment - too few tokens for the unicorn - maybe next time? But it's great that we can all take the route that suits us best - it's much more like the spirit of the main storyline.

I hadn't realised before what an advantage it would have been to get the beastbane when it was first offered - wish I'd gone for it! But I've not got enough gems at the moment. Another time maybe.

And on my other game, where it was only my second hunt, I've made lorelai's fountain. I know a lot of people have said it's not worth it - but it will pay for itself after a few seasons of hunts and then the tokens are a lovely bonus - it costs 20 to make, but you win 5 back while you are making it. Plus I like having water features that drop stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    I have enjoyed this hunt so much! Thank you Storm 8 for a job very well done! I had just about given up on this game, very glad I didn't. Have been slaying glomes all day and doing as many bronze trades as I can so as to "stock up" on the other coins. Got my big cat lol, sorry I don't remember exactly what you call it lol and 2 of the "dew droppers" lol I've had the beastbane since it was first offered and very glad I have it. I have been able to craft many items in the MRC since the last hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I just bought the Beastbane Display. Question for those that have it - should I complete Bronze and Silver Hunter Trades today to minimize the number of Tokens I am holding, or do you not usually max out between monster hunts?
    ive been trying to decide what's the best way to do this too. I did max out on tokens between this and the last hunt, but that was a long time between hunts. I can't decide to leave some in there, or take advantage of them right now and use them up. Being a hoarder, I think I'm going to leave a few in there and besides we can always craft something to use them up since the trades stay in MRC. I think that's how I eventually got all 4 armoured Ali's.

Adding: I would also like to know what other players are doing.
    Do you have the MRC?
    Last edited by riverly; 06-14-17 at 12:07 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Throughout this event I crafted several Alis and Unicorns so my next long term self-appointed goal will be to save up for one of the buildings. So today, I'm just trying to get as many gold tokens as I can to put towards a building. After the hunt ends it's so difficult to accumulate gold tokens that I want to have some in the bank, so to speak, to encourage me to keep going. I usually end up maxed out on the silvers before the next hunt begins so I'm not too worried about those.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    YEs, the times between the hunts have always been so long that it is wise to use shield, sword and staff tokens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    ive been trying to decide what's the best way to do this too. I did max out on tokens between this and the last hunt, but that was a long time between hunts. I can't decide to leave some in there, or take advantage of them right now and use them up. Being a hoarder, I think I'm going to leave a few in there and besides we can always craft something to use them up since the trades stay in MRC. I think that's how I eventually got all 4 armoured Ali's.

Adding: I would also like to know what other players are doing.
    Do you have the MRC?
    I didn't go for cooking vamp at first- this is my long time goal, but I'm not in hurry as I don't need another kitchen that much. I rather have energy and cool things.
    My first thing was Cabbage hut - totally worth it. Since you can sometimes get alicorns from the tent ( and other cool stuff); Next was MRC - it is worth it. You can craft some daily alicorns there ( 4 armored ones); purple ones ( don't know the limit); unicorns ( which drop energy, spell bond dew...; dragons; manticores, and it is possible they will add things one day... - Don't regret neither.

Other tokens so far I have used on unicorns, alicorns

This hunt I used ALL my gold tokens- went to zero. But no regrets. Beastline display will help me a little in the mean time, but I really try to get all animals that drop energy - as we are always low. Mostly collecting tokens to get alis.