View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My hunt is scheduled to end at 3PM Pacific Standard time today (June 14th) not on June 15th with the Flyger craft. Is this typical of monster hunts?

I've been enjoying this event. I probably won't make my goal but that is because I have visitors this week so my game time is reduced, not because of random drop issues.
    The Spellbound Steed goal expires today and the Flyger Craft tomorrow. Hopefully the hunt will not end until tomorrow with the flyger craft. Maybe Spiritwind can get sime clarification on this?

Just curious, I thought the max for animals in the MRC was 4 each. I had before the event had two armored ali's and two glimmer. I can still craft armored but the glimmered option is gone. Sorry if this has been repeated!

PS loving the event! Wish it was not ending. I really hope the unicorn drops coins when it's over, have to scroll back and see if an answer was confirmed, but even energy drops are fine. And of course I will go for my goal of at least two of each to start.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Just curious, I thought the max for animals in the MRC was 4 each. I had before the event had two armored ali's and two glimmer. I can still craft armored but the glimmered option is gone. Sorry if this has been repeated!
    The max for glimmer alicorns was changed to one a while ago (well before this hunt).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleukos View Post
    The Spellbound Steed goal expires today and the Flyger Craft tomorrow. Hopefully the hunt will not end until tomorrow with the flyger craft. Maybe Spiritwind can get sime clarification on this?
    It's in the info on Page 1 of the thread. The hunt ends 3 pm PST on 14th. Crafting the Flyger ends 4pm PST on 15th.

For our Australia players that's Thursday 8 a.m. And Friday 9.a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time

I was hoping for another day of hunting too, what a shame��

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm.... Seems my Hunt is over @ 6:45 Central on 6/14. I still have a Flyger being crafted, but just had 3 Skunkupines in a row & they didn't drop tokens. Could this be right??

Farm Supplier
    Horrors! Thought I'd check my horses for the Purple Golem & he did show up, but he gave no tokens! All that energy & no tokens. Could something be wrong?

Case solved!! i was maxed out on shield tokens & did get another kind of token @ the end.
    Last edited by luckylu98; 06-14-17 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I also just got the cooking camp. I now have 5 places to cook as I also have 2 winter bakeries. Like you say, great for the adventures. My knights are always out trekking.

Congratulations! I've only 3 kitchens but was 95+ for all feasts before the start of monster hunt... during this week I made only hearty feast so now in mid 80s
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    yahoo! got an Unicorn, Ali and Flyger happy hump day ��
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Yikes! I just crafted my 100th gold troll token and it just disappeared. Found out that unlike other tokens max of gold token is 99.

Nightclub Owner
    Today my Unicorns dropped energy and dew and finally a Staff Token! I was beginning to think they mislabeled the poor fella.

I'm also afraid the fun ends today as everything in the featured section runs out in hours.