View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

The hunts have improved over time. At first there was a difference for android users (which I was) and iOS users. I got a total of 3 gold tokens the first hunt. My recommendation is to get an alicorn if you are low on energy sources, or the unicorn if you are in more need of tokens. The Lorelei fountain pays for itself quickly and has a good chance for mermaid scales during regular play. I finally broke down and got beastbane.

Executive Chef
    My hunt is scheduled to end at 3PM Pacific Standard time today (June 14th) not on June 15th with the Flyger craft. Is this typical of monster hunts?

I've been enjoying this event. I probably won't make my goal but that is because I have visitors this week so my game time is reduced, not because of random drop issues.

Sorry if this has already been answered however will the unicorn still be craftable after the monster hunt is over? I just hit 99 gold coins and I am tossing up if to buy the unicorn or the cooking camp. Thank you everyone and yes, loved the hunt - thank you S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My hunt is scheduled to end at 3PM Pacific Standard time today (June 14th) not on June 15th with the Flyger craft. Is this typical of monster hunts?

I've been enjoying this event. I probably won't make my goal but that is because I have visitors this week so my game time is reduced, not because of random drop issues.
    Ah thanks for the clarification on when the hunt ends. I hope I haven't misled people by referring to the time the craft ended as the potential time for the hunt as well.

I can't remember if crafts ended at different times previously in any hunts. A quick look at the threads for the last 2 hunts didn't help as they didn't seem to have timed crafts in the trade wagon.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 06-14-17 at 02:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I think this is my seventh hunt too. I have the MRC but not the cabbage hut.
    I have never used my MRC to make anything yet, but I am about to.
    Once I make the Unicorn I will lose the timer icon on the right of the screen. I know I saw it back in the posts somewhere, but what time PST does the quest end?
    I got the Cabbage Hut instead of the MRC. Was a challenging and hotly debated topic. Am glad I chose the Hut! I have five Skelicorns and four of the new Aquamarine Ali's. I would not have had as big an energy herd if I had gotten the MRC first. This Hunt, I managed to get the MRC and now have a unicorn.

Good luck whichever item you choose!
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 06-14-17 at 12:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered however will the unicorn still be craftable after the monster hunt is over? I just hit 99 gold coins and I am tossing up if to buy the unicorn or the cooking camp. Thank you everyone and yes, loved the hunt - thank you S8!
    Yes, items in the MRC stay available to craft after the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My Lorleis fountain is really awful this event - ZERO gold tokens. Like NONE...
    Mine was not showing drops, but I started checking recently acquired items, and had the occasional gold token in recent items. So, it WAS dropping, but not showing on the screen...

Rhino Keeper
    Your right mine never did either

Thanks Cavegirl1! Hello Tassie from Queensland!

Rhino Keeper
    This is my 7th hunt and finally got the MRC, plus will have enough to make the unicorn, but no spellbound dew. I made the spellbound beam and stone just the night before the event started, but ivy is extra stingy with the dew during this event. The good news is that the ability to make unicorn will remain in the MRC so no worries. I absolutely love the monster hunt this time around.