View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm having so much fun with this event that I'm constantly checking in without any prompting. When my alarm goes off my screen says CHECK LORELEI, without it I use all my energy fighting monsters and forget about the fountains completely.

But I totally agree in general terms about not setting alarms. It's a game meant for fun, not a chore I should struggle with. If I wasn't having such a blast I'd be tempted to skip this event if only to take a breather!
    Yep, I think you said it all - if we enjoy the game we will check in regularly anyway - so it is a win/win situation.

Executive Chef
    My Lorleis fountain is really awful this event - ZERO gold tokens. Like NONE...

Host(ess)
    This is my second monster hunt..it is great...despite that i am no where near getting 70 gold tokens for a MRC.....i have 53... other players seem to get heaps..any one got any tips..hopefully the next one is not too far away...i really want a MRC...but i wont get it this time..🙄

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meereen39 View Post
    This is my second monster hunt..it is great...despite that i am no where near getting 70 gold tokens for a MRC.....i have 53... other players seem to get heaps..any one got any tips..hopefully the next one is not too far away...i really want a MRC...but i wont get it this time.
    I would just say I think 53 gold tokens after 2 hunts is amazing! Especially as others are reporting they are only getting the MRC after 7 hunts. So I think you can be very pleased with where you are.
    There are no specific tips I can think of on how to get more tokens, as what people can achieve depends a lot on what they have in their kingdom and their style of playing. The biggest difference this hunt has been the ability to keep getting purple golems - but that does rely on having lots of energy sources to fight them. Which is why people were so happy with the bundle that had the unlimited energy

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first hunt event. I have only 23 gold tokens and not much hope of getting 70 for the Research Center in 23 hours.

What do players suggest for me? Purchase the Princess Lorelei sapphires for the fountain, continue to accumulate the gold tokens or. ? Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 06-13-17 at 10:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My first drop from Unicorn was 4 spellbound dew and 5 energy. A few regular gold coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My Lorleis fountain is really awful this event - ZERO gold tokens. Like NONE...
    You could try putting it in storage and bring it back out. It might not be anything, but worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    This is my first hunt event. I have only 23 gold tokens and not much hope of getting 70 for the Research Center in 23 hours.

What do players suggest for me? Purchas the Princess Lorelei sapphires for the fountain, continue to accumulate the gold tokens or. ? Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
    The monster huts are definitely longtime quests with longtime goals. You more than likely won't be able to get everything you have your heart set on during your first or even second hunts. You normally have to save up your tokens until the next hunt. This is my 7th hunt and I'm just barely getting the MRC. I've waited so long to have enough coins to buy something from the troll trade.

So please believe me when I say that 23 tokens is fantastic for your first hunt!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    the fangbeast dummy never spawns fangbeasts
    You are not alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post

What do players suggest for me? Purchas the Princess Lorelei sapphires for the fountain, continue to accumulate the gold tokens or. ? Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
    It really depends on your style of play and what is highest on your wish list. If you can stand having the quest open in your book, I personally recommend putting Lorelei on hold and saving up the tokens for the MRC, cabbage hut, cooking camp etc.

The fountain has been a bit disappointing IMO. It does have a rare chance of dropping gold tokens, but only during the hunting seasons. Off season, mine mainly drops water. And wells and ponds do that better and faster!

We do have new storyline coming up that involves mermaids. Whether or not Lorelei and her fountain will be a part of that remains to be seen. But the good news is, you can always craft the jewels for the fountain after the hunt is over if you find that you do need them.

I know that isn't much help, but I hope it's a little bit helpful! Good job getting 23 tokens for your first hunt!! And good luck with the rest of the hunt!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-13-17 at 09:03 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending