View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Am I reading this right? there is no hope for a first time monster hunt participant to get the 70 gold tokens needed for the MRC in order to craft a unicorn. If so this is really sad news. However I hope to get the Flyger.
    I suggest getting the beastbane if you can. You will collect tokens almost everyday until the next hunt. That's how I got MRC this time, which is only my second hunt. Good luck.

Host(ess)
    I agree with others....
    This is the easiest monster hunt by far in terms of being able to constantly spawn a monster to battle and get tokens. Before it was limited.
    First time monster hunters don't worry if you don't get 70 gold tokens.
    I think I'm on to my 7th beast hunt now. It took me 6 to monster hunts before I was able to get the Mystic Research Center and I have never been able to use it as never got enough gold troll tokens to do anything.
    Hoping to get enough from this monster hunt to create an animal, but I really want an Ali as I don't have many options for energy so thought that would be great to have.
    I get 2 gold tokens per day and with 3 days left I need 11 more so will see how I go and cross my fingers I can make it.
    Happy hunting everyone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Thanks for making things clear. So i hope there will be another Monster Hunt real soon as I am quite jealous of those with unicorns and alicons
    Building a herd of alicorns is definitely a long-term goal. I've been accumulating them for 5 yrs. Since they are the Crown Jewels of the game and give players a competitive edge, players should get the MRC as soon as you can. Besides crafting Ali's in the MRC, keep doing the elven trades and you'll eventually get a rainbow Ali. Also, S8 periodically offers the daily Ali's at a greatly reduced price. I got many flower power Ali's for just 100 gems each during the holiday sales.

Weekly and daily alicorns are a great investment and will definitely enhance your enjoyment of the game. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else still waiting for the daily goals to show up? Mine have been popping up around 3 pm ET which was over an hour ago but not today. I have force closed a couple times but no luck.

**update**nevermind, they finally came through
    Last edited by Slrasnake1; 06-12-17 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Update

This has been the best monster hunt yet, I finally got my cooking camp, I kept spending gold coins on other items.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for your help and advice, Cavegirl1 and FrostedThings. I think I'll go with the unicorn even though the one I crafted already hasn't given me any energy yet.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    i just read through to catch up from last visit and i still don't see the unicorn drops for after the hunt. do we expect them to change? so far, dew and energy are dropping for folks? apologies if i've missed this. thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thank you, cavegirl1, will convert that to East Aust Time

Add 17 hours
    Thank you. All these time calculations scared me but now I finally know when the event ends.

Anybody know what will drop from Beastbane Display after the event ended? only troll token or troll token, word or Staff Tokens also?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewind16 View Post
    Anybody know what will drop from Beastbane Display after the event ended? only troll token or troll token, word or Staff Tokens also?
    There are some useful links on the first page of this thread, but the Beastbane will randomly drop sword tokens, staff tokens, gold troll tokens. It's incredibly valuable because the drops continue even in between monster hunts.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366452