View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Fashion Designer
    I think this is my seventh hunt too. I have the MRC but not the cabbage hut.
    I have never used my MRC to make anything yet, but I am about to.
    Once I make the Unicorn I will lose the timer icon on the right of the screen. I know I saw it back in the posts somewhere, but what time PST does the quest end?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ I'm ****ing to get the cabbage hut, also needs 70 gold tokens (: ★

Just realised princess pond stopped dropping Gold tokens ★ does that happen to you too? ★
    I haven't had a gold coin from Lorelei's fountain either. Guess it's just luck. My new beastbane display just gave me 2 staff tokens, very welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I think this is my seventh hunt too. I have the MRC but not the cabbage hut.
    I have never used my MRC to make anything yet, but I am about to.
    Once I make the Unicorn I will lose the timer icon on the right of the screen. I know I saw it back in the posts somewhere, but what time PST does the quest end?
    The craft for the flyger says it expires 4pm PST 15/6 (or 6/15 ), so I guess that is when everything finishes

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, cavegirl1, will convert that to East Aust Time

Add 17 hours

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Drops go in cycles... Sometimes they're high, sometimes not. I wouldn't focus on getting fangbeasts unless you just want to clear that daily goal once for fun.

It's possibly unlikely, but it would depend on how much energy you have in order to defeat monsters to get gold tokens. Keep in mind that some players who have played 6 seasons are only getting the MRC now in this season. The good news about this season is that tokens are much more readily available. I think if next season is exactly the same as this one, you should be able to aim to get the MRC in 1-2 more seasons.

This is a long term goal.... You have to have a different mindset about playing monster hunts than is needed for events or main storyline. So don't despair! Be encouraged!
    true, I have played all the monster hunts and the only reason I have the MRC is I bought 2900 gems once to get the ULTRA Elite flower power horse so I spent the gems on the MRC. Definitely get that before the 2nd cabbage hut.

the lorelie fountain is not worth spending gold tokens on as it only drops gold during the monster hunt. I've only gotten 2 or 3 so far.

note that the 2nd cabbage hut takes 16 hours to craft so don't do it till the hunt is over so you can do trades!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    [...]
    note that the 2nd cabbage hut takes 16 hours to craft so don't do it till the hunt is over so you can do trades!!!
    Do you actually get a cabbage hut from the trade in the trade wagon? You don't have to do anything else, after the trade you can just place the hut? So the trade is actually giving you the hut, not the right to build/buy one?

(I don't have a cabbage hut yet and I don't want to spend gems on it...)

Fashion Designer
    I have enough tokens but am waiting to craft.
    apparently after the trade you can buy the hut in the market for regular coins and it would be fully built

Rhino Keeper
    Once I've achieved the daily events (excluding Fangbeast daily) I've been slaying the purple golem all day/night. Before the following day's daily event appears, I park a golem with 1 slay left. My time is 3:00pm, I immediately have the golem event finished, with that 1 remaining slay. Then, I get the blue dire finish. I was able to get the MRC this event. I had the beastband, since last year, I collected 60 troll tokens. So when the monster hunt began, I only needed 10 more for the MRC. This is my 3rd monster hunt. Over the 1st and 2nd years, I crafted the cooking camp. I love that extra kitchen, it helps to make a lot of recipes for the Adventures. I'm really enjoying this leisure hunt, no frustration/stress! Good job S8! Thank you! Onward!

Rhino Keeper
    I need some advice. Thanks to the first energy bundle I was initially able to collect quite a few gold tokens. Since then it's slow going because of energy limitation even though I have one full Ali and 3 smaller, and I spent 400 gems on beastbane display and so far only 1 gold token. Lorelei's fountain that hasn't dropped any gold tokens yet. So as you can see I'm not lucky on random drops. I'm up to 48 and am trying to reach the 70 for Mythic Research Center before the Monster Hunt ends in two and a half days. At this rate I won't be able to get 22 more gold coins. I see they have a new bundle with 10 gold coins but if I buy that I'm up to 58, still 12 short. It's my understanding that the Mythic Research Center is only available during the Monster Hunt, right? So unless my luck changes drastically I will have spent 400 gems on beastbane, lots of cash on unlimited energy bundles that are gone and this new 10 token bundle and still won't get the MRC until Monster Hunt comes back, which seems like once a year. So I'm thinking better to not spend the money for 10 gold tokens, just collect from beastbane until next MonsterHunt unless I'm missing something. Your thoughts are appreciated.
    Last edited by msmorg; 06-12-17 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    ... It's my understanding that the Mythic Research Center is only available during the Monster Hunt, right...
    Gold coin trades - Cabbage Hut, MRC, Locket/fountain craft and Cooking Camp are available any time. Only the silver coin (staff/sword/sheild combos) trades disappear, out of season.
    Last edited by Solientus; 06-12-17 at 09:57 AM.