View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Spirit wind and Pika, when I updated to he mermaid update, I lost my ability to buy the unlimited energy and haven't seen a pack since. Is that normal or a glitch?
    I haven't updated and I haven't had the energy pack offer for at least a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    You would want to do a bronze or silver trade if you max out on sword or shield tokens. You will also get staff tokens normally from these so it will help you move towards your gold trade.
    when I get enough shield tokens, I do the gold trade.
    I know I've used the other trades during other hunts, this hunt seems different to me. I have found no reason to do the other trades. So far anyway. Still got some days to go.

Executive Chef
    I too have not seen the unlimited package for a while now. I would buy one to fight golems.

Executive Chef
    Pet flyger's first drop was Shield token.

Nightclub Owner
    This is hands down, my favorite hunt yet! With the new addition of golems from every horse I'm now working my way steadily towards my second Unicorn. Not to mention that the decos I've been getting for the gold token trade are helping me with those last few royal points needed to expand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I too have not seen the unlimited package for a while now. I would buy one to fight golems.
    The *unlimited* package was only available for a *limited* time, lol... maybe 48 hrs? It's timed out but will hopefully return soon, that was a fun 15 mins, lol.

PS. Pika or SW or KP ~ Give consideration to re-opening the Monster Hunt suggestion thread after this one has ended??? ... I had a whole post in my drafts to add to it but the thread was closed before I got off my rear end to actually post it, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I have found no reason to do the other trades. So far anyway. Still got some days to go.
    It is true they have taken away any incentive to do any other trade except the gold trade, definitely a different hunt.

Executive Chef
    Best hunt ever! Most productive and interesting one so far!

Rhino Keeper
    It's def the most fun hunt, thou i've done other trades.

maybe bcos i was concentrating on flygers & keep getting maxed on the middle token in the gold trade (swords right?) & the shields but not getting many staffs (far right 1 on gold trade) have done quite a few golems thou too & had very fun 15 minutes for a fiver ****ing them.

maybe people playing differently means they use the trades differently? which is why i like hunts as you can play your way.

i wanted a flyger for once wings i'm not scared of (i have one :-D ) am more meh bout gold tokens.

Great event. Lots of fun get to complete goals i have even working towards such as the cooking camp. Should e working on it by the end of the day. Crafting a Flyger right now. Beastbane is worth it. And also I dom't know if anyone has noticed but, there is a new square we can expand into. Lots of good things going on.