View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Nightclub Owner
    The collector in me really wants to buy that statue but 400 gems seems a bit much for something that drops Flyger tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The collector in me really wants to buy that statue but 400 gems seems a bit much for something that drops Flyger tokens.
    Yea...400 gems is a bit over the top isn't it...lol. I'd like the highland cow myself but 240 gems is too much as well if it just drops normal cow drops.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    love the updates, lots of fun! I hope to get a unicorn!

That said my game keeps glitching. When I am almost done with a fang beast it resets, takes my energy and coins...

Edited to say ... just happened with a flyger too but I did get to repeat and keep the coins this time, though not all the energy. Strange.
    Last edited by danzplace; 06-08-17 at 01:00 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    make sure you scroll all the way down in your to do book. there are loads of challenges, including a daily challenge. the novice challenge is just fangbeasts this time. it used to include skunkupines.

Nightclub Owner
    I just got a second Purple Glimmer Golem I beat one after collecting from a regular horse, then tapped the Lucky Clydesdale and got another one. I don't recall that ever happening before. At 90 energy, it really stinks. Fortunately I had my weekly stash of energy from horses, alicorns, etc.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...400 gems is a bit over the top isn't it...lol. I'd like the highland cow myself but 240 gems is too much as well if it just drops normal cow drops.
    I had the exact same thought, I figured I'd wait til someone braver bought it to see how it measures up, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay Momster Hunt!

S8 you did good. The energy package with 15mins (not 5) was brilliant. I spent the coffee money and was happy - and you guys got my $$ AND I will do it again because:

The spawn rate is excellent - please please dont change it. And this is speaking as a player who always gets shafted with drop rates.
    The trades are achievable

I just spent a happy 30mins tootling around my kingdom slaying beasties and doing a couple of trades.

I am happy. If it stays this way, then I will come back and play more AND I will spend consistent $$.

Nightclub Owner
    Problem with "Daily Hunt: Novice Challenge" - the description says to hunt down Skunkupines and Fangbeasts but Skunkupines are not registering. I defeated 3 of them (can't get a FB to save my life). and I'm still at 0/5
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    I just spent my unlimited 15 minutes of energy battling trolls and found that every single one of my horses spawned the Glimmer Troll. The only exclusions were Fairy Horse and Sleigh Bell Horse.

Fashion Designer
    Just a quick reference to what spawns which beast, except it doesn't figure in the Flygers.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast