View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    Wait what do the beast statues do? I got mine out of inventory because other people said they were getting theirs out but they're still just deco...
    From post 1:

Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
    Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
    Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Any info available on the Unicorn after the event? Will it always drop 'tokens and spellbound dew' or will it have different drops after the hunt is over? I'm a bit nervous to use my stash of gold tokens to craft one.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll see if I can find out!

Fashion Designer
    What are the advantages of doing the bronze and silver trade?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    There's a max on tokens. I think 120, so it's a way to gain more tokens and other items while you build up staff token supply for the gold trade. Staff token drops are not as plentiful. Check first page post on all the trades.

Rhino Keeper
    !!!!! WARNING. !!!!!

Don't park your Trade Wagon near any beast slaying activity. You could easily lose out on many tokens. Happened to me several monster hunts ago. If you're close to maxing out while slaying beasts then you'll be able to do a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    For me, the only advantage is to spend some of the tokens if I've reached the max on two of the three. For example, if I've got plenty of shields and swords, but not enough staffs for the gold trade, I'll do one of those trades so I can keep hunting without 'wasting' tokens. This happened more in previous hunts, when staffs were hard to come by. Since I purchased the beastbane display, I have plenty of staffs.....now I seem to be mostly waiting on shields.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    It seems to me that those trades use up the shield tokens needed for the gold trade. I think I'll go back and take a closer look.

Since I'm very vocal when I'm unhappy with an event, I want to be equally vocal when I am pleased.

Thank you S8!
    Thanks for bringing back the hunt!
    Thanks for the flygers....no matter what they drop, many of us wanted one for a pet, so great big thank you!!
    Thanks for making the spawn rate reasonable! (And for the extra purple golems....please don't let those be a bug!)
    Thanks for bringing back the energy crates on at least one of the daily challenges, and for returning the chance of gems from the golden trade. (I've gotten 3 gems so far!)
    Thanks for the new unicorn in the MRC!
    Thanks for a bundle that is reasonably priced and very useful! (I am seriously considering purchasing one, because I'll happily spend $$ to support the game when I don't feel 'pressured' to do so.)

Most of all....Thanks for 'listening' and using so many of the suggestions that were made in the suggestion thread!

Now...if only that Highland cow could go on sale....or maybe end up in the MRC or Barons tent. I love the artwork, but not the price. I might feel different if it had drops like a daily ali.... lol

SW, thanks for checking into the unicorn drops for us! I'd love a sneak peek at the permanent drops (post hunt) and also to know if gold tokens are one of the possible drops.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to everyone who replied to me! I'm thinking Research Center if possible. I'm wondering about the glimmer golem and the blue boar. It appears everyone says its no longer a 1-a-day pop up but after I defeated my first golem and blue dire boar, I got no other spawns. Did I miss something?