View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just to let you know there was no bug if you upgrade the app. This information about tokens and trades is incorrect. Thanks, SW
    Looks like you're right, I'm sorry. In the mermaid version, the green tick marks have disappeared indicating you have enough of the item. This confused me. Apparently, when you don't have enough of an item, the button to buy with gems is still visible.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Better to be safe than sorry! it's always worth checking out things that could have a major impact on players. I'm glad it's all good now... I was about to PM you and let you know. Happy hunting!

Rhino Keeper
    For everyone's information I'm sorry if it has been reported but the wizard school is on sale in the market I recommend to anyone that doesn't have their limit to consider buying it

Fashion Designer
    Adding my voice to those very happy. I am really enjoying that i can chose what I want to do to get monsters. I find that very freeing.

Bundle did disappear before time was up, but I was surprised by how many energy crates I had so may not have bought it anyway. I am slowly working my way through those, want to extend my fun over the whole week!

Biggest decision is how much energy to use to clear trees etc from the new expansions - but as I said, I like having choices

A couple of other bonuses
    Trade wagon has been giving me wisps lanterns - very useful to get the last expansion.
    Highland cow !!! Think I will treat myself to this - I just love the look of them
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 06-09-17 at 08:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried everything and the energy package won't come back! Did anyone buy two in the same day?

There's a problem with my menus,,,the space to tap and purchase anything is blank?
    A previous picture of the Unicorn is also blank (example) this is really bad timing for the menus to be blank.
    Anyone else have the same problem?
    Thx much and happy hunting, xo

I bought two energy packs today then it disappeared

Does anyone know if once you craft the unicorn and the flyger does the hunt end or can I continue to hunt for the six days after the goals are complete?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    I bought two energy packs today then it disappeared

Does anyone know if once you craft the unicorn and the flyger does the hunt end or can I continue to hunt for the six days after the goals are complete?
    The hunt will last the full seven days regardless of what you craft or don't craft.

New Resident
    How does one buy tokens with gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleukos View Post
    How does one buy tokens with gems?
    In the trade wagon or research centre - if you don't have enough for a trade or to craft an item, you can buy them with gems