Hints for success in Season 7!
1. Read the Monster Hunt thread in the Hub - all information is linked above for convenience.
2. Where to collect from to get a beast:
* Glimmer Golem - all horses, clydesdales, (not horses from Baron's Tent)
* Blue Dire Boar - dead tree (once a day)
* Flyger - cows, pigs. Gem cows seem to have a much higher spawn rate.
* Fangbeasts - all normal animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy
* Level 5 Jousting Arena - spawns a random beast at collection - skunkupine, fangbeast, dire boar (they all drop silver tokens once defeated)
* Season 5 Training Dummy - spawns a fangbeast (not every time)
3. Read the Monster Hunt thread in the Hub (it's worth repeating!)
found in the market in Featured tab
Info: Lures Flygers and has the chance to drop Flyger Tokens during the Monster Hunt!
Found: market, 400 gems
Drops: Flyger tokens
Flyger (crafted during season 7 monster hunt)
Info: A ferociously friendly Flyger!
Crafted: Trade Wagon, 4 hours - 200 Flyger tokens
Collection time: 4 hours
Drops during event: Flyger tokens
Drops after event: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, rat tail, wisp lantern
Info: This is sure to draw a Flyger! Chop to lure a Flyger!
Found: market, 15 gems
Uses: chop to lure a Flyger
Highland Cow [the reference to rare drops is not related to the current event; it means prime cuts etc like royal cows]
Info: A Beautiful highland cow! Gives milk, high chance for rare drops
Found: market, 240 gems
Drops: milk, fertilizer, hide, prime cuts
it took 5 feeds with a 30 minute timer to grow to so adult. Collection time is then 1 hr