View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed that their crafted flyger has a back leg of. A lynx looks like they forgot to change the graphics on that leg I would post a picture of it but can't seem to get the picture to attach keeps giving me an error

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Note, they are shown in 2 places - the trade wagon and the market. They will be unlocked in the market once you do the trade (ie complete the goal).
    And they will remain available in the trade wagon to complete outside hunts.

Hope this makes it a bit clearer.
    Yes that makes it clearer, thank you. One final question, if I gather enough gold tokens to build the MRC during the goal and start it before the event ends, if it doesn't finish the 16 hours to build before the event ends will it still be in my storage once I collect?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that their crafted flyger has a back leg of. A lynx looks like they forgot to change the graphics on that leg I would post a picture of it but can't seem to get the picture to attach keeps giving me an error
    I squinted at mine closely, placing it in both directions, and it does look okay to me, with claws matching the other back leg. It may be because it is in shadow that it looks different.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Yes that makes it clearer, thank you. One final question, if I gather enough gold tokens to build the MRC during the goal and start it before the event ends, if it doesn't finish the 16 hours to build before the event ends will it still be in my storage once I collect?
    Yes, you will be able to collect it. and remember, the trade stays after the monster hunt anyway, so you don't even need to start crafting it before the event ends.

enjoying this event very much. since i took two months off because of the last few events...this was a nice surprise to come back to, and very looking forward to the next update with the mermaids.

thank you s8 for putting the fun back into the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The Beastbane does not drop the shield tokens. In the time since the last hunt, I maxed the 120 each of sword and staff tokens and got more than 20 gold. I got the MRC and Beastbane before the limits were put on the purple Alicorn. I have 7 and can craft one more. I chose to craft the cooking camp this past weekend as with my style of play that is better than the cabbage hut. I do have a herd of the weekly Alicorns (courtesy of the Love Shack) so the extra golems have made this the best hunt for getting the gold. I haven't decided yet if I'll craft more Unicorns or Alicorns in the MRC or start saving for the cabbage hut. I do have one each of the tent Alis except the skeleton one, didn't like the look of that one. I don't care much for the decorations and have enough other critters so the offerings in the tent are not that appealing. Looking forward to the next part of the storyline.

Btw I had to look up the meaning of anorak as I knew it to be a sort of jacket. That bit of British slang had not reached my part of Los Angeles. As a slightly **** retentive nerd myself, I totally understand your questions.
    Oh Deedeebird,

tx you so so much for your answer lots of facts n also your view i've read it three times. Very interesting now ofc i have burning question why not drop shield tokens? hmmmm. i'm thinking the answer is bcos it's S8 & you were expecting logic? or why not not drop?

thinking about the anorak thing, i hadn't thought it might not be universal. i think it stems from cold british weather & trainspotters. no idea how to explain cold weather or train spotting to someone from LA :-D lol

txs for understanding my brain itch moments & taking time to answer truly do appreciate it x x x

Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Staff are also the limiting factor for me.......

Can i ask a Beastbane question or few please? Just for anorak sake. When it first came out people on the forum were quite unimpressed with it in messages often. Biggest waste of gems etc? Did it change it or people's opinion or is it due to the MRC effect?

i agree that a MRC without a Beastbane isn't much more then decor (without regular hunts & we haven't been having them - let's hope)

Beastbane with MRC is good for alicorn herds (shudder) but only up to a certain number right? isn't it 4 of one type, one of one & 4 of the unicorn (bout 9/10 maybe? capped? might be another type i forget)

As numbers of alicorns are maxed people still give the advice to spend 400 gems on Beastbane before cabbage patch huts? or other things? i guess question is yes in realm of tokens & hunts & MRC beastbane is da bomb but where in scale of the WHOLE game & 400 gems is SO much would you put it?

The Beastbane cycles thru the 4 tokens one a day is that right? so it's 15 or 25 for an alicorn that's 60 days to collect enuf gold for the 15 alicorn & 100 days for the other types? Thou start of hunts you are maxed on all silvers i bet. As Katt said very long term goals.

I purchased the beastbane during it's original offer, at a discount, after much debate about whether the drops would indeed continue outside of hunting seasons (before I got the MRC) and I've never regretted getting it.

It doesn't cycle through all tokens, but drops staff, sword and gold tokens. Gold is the rarest drop, although I don't keep a record of how often each type drops. But considering gold troll tokens cost 50 gems each, the beastbane display pays for itself after dropping only 8 of them. (At least that's how I like to look at it)

Imo, it is a good purchase with or without the MRC, because it does help with monster hunts. I started this one maxed on sword and staff tokens, and enough gold to craft the unicorn immediately. Plus, it continues to drop those tokens during the event.

The MRC offers possible herds of several animals. None (so far) require shield tokens, so these can be crafted outside of hunting seasons for those with the beastbane/MRC combo. And they have added new ones each hunt...so there's always the possibility of future surprises!

Glimmer Alicorn limit 1 (except for those who got several before the limit was placed)
    Glimmer Dragon no limit (dragon drops as well as a chance at gems and/or energy)
    Glimmer manticore no limit
    Armored Alicorn limit 4
    Armored manticore no limit (drops armor, among other manti drops)
    Unicorn limit 4

I can't say the beastbane is a 'better' purchase than other gem items (however, the BB does help make getting a cabbage hut without additional gems possible. Thanks to the help of the beastbane, I got a second one!), but I do recommend it for those who already own all the other gem items they would like.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-13-17 at 11:41 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmm... do you think they'll offer the 15 minutes of unlimited energy pack again like they did at the beginning of the Monster Hunt? I sure hope so. I did it twice and I'd probably be willing to pay to do it two more times.

Fashion Designer
    the fangbeast dummy never spawns fangbeasts

Fashion Designer
    After seven Hunts, I finally saved enough Gold Troll Tokens for the MRC!

What should my first craft be- Glimmer Alicorn or Unicorn? :-)