View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    I had very easy goals for myself this event. I knew I would be busy, too busy to really **** monsters all day. I was fine with that, sorta wanted a break from being on my phone constantly. I knew the MRC or cabbage hut would still be just out of my reach but I'm fine with that too. I got my flyger, which is all I really intended to accomplish. So success! I'm so glad this has been a relaxed and enjoyable event...for most everyone, from what I can read. Which is so much better than all the hurt feelings people walked away with on last event. Hopefully these monster hunts won't be so far spaced out next time. There will be a next time right???

Executive Chef
    I have enough stuff to craft my fourth unicorn. But since that stays in MRC I have not done it yet. I think I'll just go for some more gold in the remaining time.
    It seems like it depends on what ones goals are. I have all buildings except cooking camp. I don't want it. My winter kitchen stays in storage a lot anyways.
    I feel like I can't go wrong with the gold. ( even though I maxed out on gold tokens between hunts).

I have a tendency to make things more complicated than what they are. Lol.
    And I know for a fact I'm not the most strategic player for making the most of resources. Lol.

Actually I wonder if I should go ahead and make that last unicorn to help replenish dew. (See what I mean-making it complicated).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I have enough stuff to craft my fourth unicorn. But since that stays in MRC I have not done it yet. I think I'll just go for some more gold in the remaining time.
    It seems like it depends on what ones goals are. I have all buildings except cooking camp. I don't want it. My winter kitchen stays in storage a lot anyways.
    I feel like I can't go wrong with the gold. ( even though I maxed out on gold tokens between hunts).

I have a tendency to make things more complicated than what they are. Lol.
    And I know for a fact I'm not the most strategic player for making the most of resources. Lol.

Actually I wonder if I should go ahead and make that last unicorn to help replenish dew. (See what I mean-making it complicated).
    Well, you are right- can't go wrong with the gold. Good part is if you max out - you can just craft fourth unicorn in the mean time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It depends what you need most.

Glimmer ali drops : energy (random amounts and some guaranteed each time ), glimmer dust, glimmer shard, glimmer fragments

Unicorn drops: spellbound dew, energy (random amounts but not guaranteed each time) and has the chance for a troll/gold token

So really depends on what you need most. If I was in that situation I might be tempted to do the unicorn first - but it's a different decision for everyone

(Oh - and congrats!)
    I have about a dozen mixed daily Ali's and both Wizard Schools for energy boosts... but my main source of Spellbound Dew is Ivy's Hut. So I am giving up a guaranteed energy source for the chance of getting gold tokens, Spellbound Dew, and the possibility of energy.

Thank you for the comparison/contrast! Much Appreciated! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    The only thing is, that I couldn't buy the "15 minutes endless package" a second time. It was fun to play that and would have definitely spent another $5 for a second time and maybe a third time.
    Me, too... was planning on once a day during the Hunt, if the spawn rate maintained (which it did - thank you S8!).

Rhino Keeper
    Well I think I will end my first hunt with 17 gold tokens. I am going to save them all. Hopefully the next hunt will not be sooo long in coming. I've been playing since November and this is the first one. I always wondered where the troll tokens came from for the tinker camp. LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Well I think I will end my first hunt with 17 gold tokens. I am going to save them all. Hopefully the next hunt will not be sooo long in coming. I've been playing since November and this is the first one. I always wondered where the troll tokens came from for the tinker camp. LOL
    you mean cooking camp. Yes I bet that was a mystery.
    The tinker camp is a trade for 99 trade tickets. ( I've never gotten it and I've been playing for a while).

Farm Supplier
    I'm LOVING this new hunt format... In the past I have struggled to make two or three troll tokens at the most, but this hunt I've made 33 tokens so far. I'm nowhere near the MRC but hopefully the next hunt I'll crack it, if they keep the same format, that is!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I got pop ups saying the flygers drop wisps, lanterns and elvenite.
    Also it showed the unicorn with energy spellbound dew and GOLD TROLL TOKENS. hmmm maybe I'll skip the cabbage hut for now and get the 3 more unicorns!
    has it been confirmed that token drop outside the hunt? i've been reading through and watching early posts for updates on this question. thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I didn't go for cooking vamp at first- this is my long time goal, but I'm not in hurry as I don't need another kitchen that much. I rather have energy and cool things.
    My first thing was Cabbage hut - totally worth it. Since you can sometimes get alicorns from the tent ( and other cool stuff); Next was MRC - it is worth it. You can craft some daily alicorns there ( 4 armored ones); purple ones ( don't know the limit); unicorns ( which drop energy, spell bond dew...; dragons; manticores, and it is possible they will add things one day... - Don't regret neither.

Other tokens so far I have used on unicorns, alicorns

This hunt I used ALL my gold tokens- went to zero. But no regrets. Beastline display will help me a little in the mean time, but I really try to get all animals that drop energy - as we are always low. Mostly collecting tokens to get alis.

i'm struggling... have just enough for the extra cabbage hut. wondering if i should go that route and net alicorns from Barons tent in future, or catch a few now. bird in the hand....bird in the bush thing i guess. what would you advise?