View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    This event is always too short. I will never be able to craft a unicorn. Right now I still have to fight a purple glimmer golem which costs me something like 70 energy, but it does not drop anything useful any more.

Why not leave it on for a month or forever as a side event to other events? The number of unicorns which can be crafted is restricted anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Oops! Started a Purple Glimmer Golem shortly before the end, hoping that I could finish it after some energy replenished ... but it's no longer giving tokens. I managed to make 2 Flygers and 2 Unicorns.

My secondary account (abandoned by my daughter) is on its 3rd hunt and should hopefully get the MRC next time.

Thanks S8 for a very fun event!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Horrors! Thought I'd check my horses for the Purple Golem & he did show up, but he gave no tokens! All that energy & no tokens. Could something be wrong?

Case solved!! i was maxed out on shield tokens & did get another kind of token @ the end.
    Curses! I did the same thing and golem not dropping tokens. I'm not maxed on shield tokens so tokens must have stopped Why,s8,would you end monster hunt like this? Monsters still spawn but not drop tokens? Or can we expect golem every time we check horses now?

Fashion Designer
    I still had 60 left on a golem, after the event had finished, so had to waste loads of energy to get rid of it (obviously without any tokens dropping). Thought oh well he was just left over, but now I've just spawned a blue dire boar, so got to waste energy (without tokens) getting rid of it too! When will these monsters stop spawning? Should they not have stopped spawning 55 minutes ago (at the same time the token stopped dropping)?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Now that the hunt has ended, the flyger has stopped dropping flyger tokens and started dropping wisps etc.

The unicorn is still dropping tokens, so I guess that answers the question.

As caron7 said, it's interesting that the token trade remained in the wagon. Wonder for how long.
    If permanent, it would mean that people with unicorns can do the gold trade outside of the hunt....
    thank you for this update. can the unicorn drop all three tokens?

Farm Supplier
    I feel so stupid. Have daily tasks with 23 hour timer and a golem, but it drops nothing.
    And my second flyger was just a few tokens away...

I was so sure I have one more day. And these daily monster tasks look mockingly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Now that the hunt has ended, the flyger has stopped dropping flyger tokens and started dropping wisps etc.

The unicorn is still dropping tokens, so I guess that answers the question.

As caron7 said, it's interesting that the token trade remained in the wagon. Wonder for how long.
    If permanent, it would mean that people with unicorns can do the gold trade outside of the hunt....
    Thanks for info on flyger and unicorn drops.

And thanks S8 for this very fun monster hunt. Have enjoyed them in the past and loved having the extra Flyger challenge this time around. The energy pack was a great deal! I bought two and would have done it again if it had been offered again in the last couple of days. Food for thought for next time.

The event was over a while ago but my flyger still dropped a flyger token.

Farm Supplier
    Why are goals still posted when the event is supposedly over??? Why are glimmer golems still popping up when the event is supposedly over??? Why is S8 always so uncoordinated??? They have had these hunts before so there should not have been that much to change around for this one so why are these problems occurring??? Events become sooo frustrating when they are not well conceived!!!!

Executive Chef
    ★ is the unicorn crafting to be there till I get 4 ? ★ ty