View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    I had fun and have a flyger (which drops wisps, useful for me). And I managed to add about 10 or 11 troll tokens to my collection. Overall it was good.
    I decided to save up for the cooking camp, because that seems the most useful for me (choices, choices). I do hope we won't have to wait as long for the next monster hunt as we have for this one.

Fashion Designer
    well, i held out hope the late spawning golems would magically clear from our boards, but they did not... and now a new event has be*** with monsters to fight. sadly, my golem spawned over my greenhouse so energy is an issue right now.

Farm Supplier
    I love these events. I didn't manage to get the building but my gold tokens tally has jumped substantially, and i now have a Flyger.

There was a distinct lack of dire boars, and throughout the whole event i think i managed to slay a total of 10 fangbeast. That was the only daily challenge that was impossible for me to complete. The training dummy did not produce anything other than coins during the event, but has now started to produce a fangbeast. Likewise the only monster in my animals were flygers or, for horses, the goblin fella.

Unlike other quests, however, the lack of some monsters did not mean i would harbour regret for participating. This is SOLELY because the gold tokens remain until nrxt time and as such this is one event where the chances of reachibg your aim keep increasing.

It would be great if this event could happen more frequently.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Could someome translate this for me please? How is not getting any tokens of any kind useful or thoughtful for the NORMAL player
    I said it was great that they left the Flyger available to craft for an extra day. That way, people could convert tokens or craft the MRC - finish whatever business they needed to attend. How is leaving the craft available not a good thing?

Monsters spawning after the hunt and not dropping tokens is just a big energy drain, but my comment was not about that issue.

Been working towards the cooking camp for a long time and finally finished it. Got the Lockett and have 6 gold tokens toward the unicorn. All together i got about 40 gold tokens this time. Chose not to get the unicorn because it stays craftable and i have beastbane.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The max for glimmer alicorns was changed to one a while ago (well before this hunt).

Thanks, I must have gotten two in just before
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

S8 has redeemed itself somewhat with this event and also with the new storyline. I enjoyed the monster hunt although I thought it was supposed to finish on the 15th, not the day before. Nevertheless, it was still good. I got one flyger, one unicorn and am 4 tokens away from a second unicorn. The unicorn never did produce a gold token (I think that is one of the stated drops??) but it's good for extra energy. Not sure if it's supposed to drop tokens when the event is finished or not. Keep up the good work, S8. You're on a creative roll!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    S8 has redeemed itself somewhat with this event and also with the new storyline. I enjoyed the monster hunt although I thought it was supposed to finish on the 15th, not the day before. Nevertheless, it was still good. I got one flyger, one unicorn and am 4 tokens away from a second unicorn. The unicorn never did produce a gold token (I think that is one of the stated drops??) but it's good for extra energy. Not sure if it's supposed to drop tokens when the event is finished or not. Keep up the good work, S8. You're on a creative roll!
    Just collected from my 3 unicorns & got shield & sword tokens from them. Time will tell if they drop a gold token...not sure about that one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just collected from my 3 unicorns & got shield & sword tokens from them. Time will tell if they drop a gold token...not sure about that one.
    Thanks meme. Yes, time will tell. Did they drop any gold tokens for you during the event?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Thanks meme. Yes, time will tell. Did they drop any gold tokens for you during the event?
    Nope, unfortunately.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******