View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just collected from my 3 unicorns & got shield & sword tokens from them. Time will tell if they drop a gold token...not sure about that one.
    I've been debating adding a third unicorn or just save my gold tokens. But it is nice that they continue to drop tokens in between events!

I just wish this event lasted much longer. It's a lot of fun, but I'm guess it's not as profitable for them? The most boring events last 3+ weeks long. But the most fun event is a quick 6 days? Boo. But they do have to keep the lights on some how, so I guess I can't complain too much. Short Hunts are better than none at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish it was a bit longer as well, but hopefully they will do the hunts more frequently.

New Resident
    If not in Glimmerwood or dreamland, I am probably in the US.
    Thanks

Cant agree more. I love the mermaid update. But it would have been even better if the monster hunt was still on - way too short I had so much fun

Rhino Keeper
    I was 5 Flyger Tokens away. I got busy and ran out of time. Total bummer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5323.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	37124

I love the unicorn! One of the best resources to have, dropping energy, dew, coins for future events. I recommend this for anyone. I was going to get a second as I like being balanced with my Ali's and I put it with them but now with a max of 4 I most certainly will do my best between the unicorn and beastbane to get all four first before getting a second of the other animals (already have two of each animal and this beats the armored alicorn hands down as well as any other creature which I only have 1 of. They can wait as this will get me further along.

As for the poll to add opinion, I loved the event but I wished it was longer, 10 days or so would be really nice, and I hope we get them more often again. Thanks for a bit of fun as they always are fun.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you voting. As the poll has now closed, I have sent through the results to S8.

Please make sure you visit the Hub main information thread for all the information you need to know about Monster Hunts! lots of links in post 1 of this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if it has been mentioned but the unicorn from this event drops gold troll tokens! even after event

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263