Thread: What's up with the current deals?

Banned

What's up with the current deals?

I eagerly awaited the new Friday deals, but when I saw them, I almost felt like it was an April Fool's joke. One pop-up said that the Shock Fox is back. It's a permanent animal, right? I see that it is on sale for the next week, so I guess that is a deal, but since it's a common, would anyone really buy it? I've bred countless Shock Foxes. The next popup said that the Hippogryph is available again. Again, this is a permanent animal. Again, it is on sale, and at least it's a Super Rare, so it makes sense for it to be on sale, but it still seems like an odd promotion to me. I have 2 Hippogryphs and have had to sell others because I don't keep more than 2 of any one type of animal. Finally, I was really happy to see a Rune deal. I regularly buy the deals that offer 75 runes as that is (almost) one whole expansion. This deal is for Gretel, who is super cute, and 25 runes for $19.99. Ummm, nope. 75 runes or no deal from me!

Those are the ones I want to complain about. There are some other deals, too: Mammoth Trunk for 700 gems, Citrine Peregrin for 1,650 gems, Summer Equifox for 500 gems, and a food and Hansel package for $29.99. I would love to get Hansel, but not for $30. Nope!
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 06-02-17 at 01:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm only really loving the summer equifox. I have all other animals offered. I'm not sure about all the offers, I guess for the crystal animals some people would b keen. Not me. Breed it or let it go. I've only bought 2 animals being the chocolate rabbit and palmernian. But now with crashing, I'll not buy more. Just gotta keep trying for that fox. Hope I get it.

I really hope that no one is buying Gretel or Hansel cause the prices are so ridiculously high that S8 dosnt deserve ONE cent from it (my prices are 22 and 33€ - Together that would be 50€ for two animals and 25 runes. Thats a lot of money!)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm agree with you. That's a bad strategy. I remember once I bought a value pack containing food, an animal and 100 realm runes!
    They are also bringing back the Mammoth Trunk again and again, when there are so many old animals I would like to get 😕

Executive Chef
    🔝There's so many animals I have missed that I really want! That's why I found leaderboards so exciting but the past few iv had all animal except the last one.

Banned
    So, once again, I'm a little disappointed. What is up with all these $29.99 and $24.99 deals? I literally want to give you guys my money, but I prefer smaller increments, up to $14.99 at a time. I hope that this current trend doesn't continue. It's the same way in DS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So, once again, I'm a little disappointed. What is up with all these $29.99 and $24.99 deals? I literally want to give you guys my money, but I prefer smaller increments, up to $14.99 at a time. I hope that this current trend doesn't continue. It's the same way in DS.
    This trend continues with today's update. Two value packs were offered - Adorabull + 52,500 apples for $24.99 and Cuddle Monster + 1 million coins for $29.99. They are definitely NOT value packs. I have both animals in the storage which I have no plan to bring out. Coins are useless to me (I have 131 millions now). You can buy 58,000 apples with 200 gems (which is about $6.00 value when on sale).

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I'm beginning to think Storm8 assumes we cannot do math. These are NOT value packs. Even if I didn't have a Cuddle Monster or Adorabull I wouldn't pay that much. Also I have 324,600,000 coins and get over 1 mill per day collecting from habitats in my nearly maxed out forest. You're not getting me to spend money this way Storm8 and I'm a very loyal customer! >_< I've been playing your games since 2012 and I really don't want FFS to go the route that Pet Shop took.

If these ridiculously high prices continue Im never gonna buy a value pack again.

Rhino Keeper
    The current value pack containing the Art Nouveau Horse and 65,000 apples at $29.99 is not a bad deal. The price for Art Nouveau horse was 2,200 gems (about $60) and 65,000 apples is slightly less than 240 gems (about $7.00).