Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Events?

Farm Supplier
    I love this game, play it everyday. I hope that FS2 is preserved for us.

I put a lot of time and money into farm story2, and I'm sure if you close this game there will be a lot of unhappy people like me.

New Resident
    I play daily hope it stays around I invested a lot of time and money. Daily activities is my down time from a hectic life.

New Resident
    FS2 is my favourite game. I play daily I really hope it will continue.

Please do not get rid of this game. Many of us have made great friends playing it. I do buy gems very often especially around event time. Also this game is a great stress reliever for me...believe it or not. PLEASE KEEP THE GAME!

Rhino Keeper
    I love games of Storm8, special Farm story2 and I spend money on gems often. I play daily,most of the day, love event in game....please Storm 8 don't give up on us.

New Resident
    Please do not delete this game!! I play to relieve stress in this crazy world we live in. I've made many friends and I'd hate to lose them. Please reconsider!! ��

Please keep this game! It is an outlet for so many ppl

While my 1st S8 game was Dragon Story, I have found in FS2 a community of helpful people all over the world! I play daily & bought more gems than I care to admit. I still play DS, FFS & RS2 but FS2 has a quality that is different, please support it, thank you!

I love this game me my husband and mom play this game everyday so does my family we spend a lot of money and time on this event will be sad and angry if it were to stop. Please post a new event

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast