Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Events?

Farm Story 2 is my favourite of all games I have played and I have stuck with it for over two years . I love my farm ������. I'm sure this is just a blip and FS2 will get bigger and better

Rhino Keeper
    I play several storm 8 games and Farm Story 2 has always been favorite! I look forward to the events! Please don't forget about us farmers! 😩
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

I've beel playing farm story for over a year now and it has got to be my favorite!! I know there was a time qhere many of us were complaining about the back to back events, but now that they are gone, I have to say that I miss them.

i supporr the fs team and hope they keep the game

It would be great to have another event. The game gets boring without them. I only tend to spend $ when there is an event. Might stop playing if they stop the events.

I spend money on gems often. Farm 2 is the only game I play...and daily.

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing FS2 over 400 days, and it is my favorite game ever. I really like events no matter what kind of types. I spend money often on gems, too to show my support, so FS2 team, please don't give up this game and don't give up your loyal farmers.

New Resident
    I've already had to give up my first farm on FS1 (after having it for 3 years!) I don't want to lose this one too! Please please dont give up on us Storm8!! This is a great game & I've made so many friends worldwide!!!

Thumbs up

Hello there,

I've been playing FS2 for years.
    Really LOVE this game very much. <3

Nonetheless, I still wish S8 will continue and bounce back after the layoff, and especially hope to see new event for FS2 very soon!
    S8 team, you are doing a great job (Bravo!!) as I always come back to play FS2 no matter how many other games I've played!
    You'll always have my support!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-04-17 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Farm Supplier
    Hello Storm8, Farm Story 2 is my all time favourite game. Have been playing for almost 3 years now. I am a daily player and even on holidays I try to play a little. I hate leaderboard events, but all the other events are great, as long as we can help eachother by selling parts. I have made some great friends on this game and would hate to lose the game. Please Storm8, don't give up on us.

Hi Storm8, please, please, please don't remove this game. I play Farm Story 2 daily & have been playing over 1 year now. I've spent $ on this game (more than I'd like to admit), & want to see it continue on. Why not go back to what made this game successful in the first place... Create events where the community can help each other again? Look back at when this game was successful & do those types of things that made people want to play. I've met so many wonderful people through this game & play this game much more than other Storm8 or other games. Please keep Farm Story 2 alive!!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast