Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Events?

New Events?

I was wondering why there has been no new events? I don't remember ever waiting this long for one. >^..^<

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, wondering too
    S8, can u pls let us know.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    A few of us wait patiently hoping for even a country fair...
    Ok as most people must realize storm8 laid off half of their employees..
    I hope this game generates income and players you really need to jump in and post that yes you still want this game.
    Where are all the players that used to post ...come on guys step up here let the storm team know that we love this game as much as we like dragon story and fantasy forest.

Flatfoot are you out there.....

Rhino Keeper
    Farm story 2 is my favorite of them all

Farm Supplier
    I play this game daily, prizes are always cute, hope it sticks around.

Rhino Keeper
    Morning all

FS2 is my favorite too and I also play daily (after work ).

I was wondering too: were are all those, who used to post messages? I do hope you are all still out there and playing this game.
    After reading abt the layoffs, we definitely need to step up as big FS2 community and continue to support S8 positively.

Soon I'm gonna start a thread, whereby I do hope all of us FS2 players will start posting more.

I'm patiently waiting for a fun, community feeling Event too

Grand Emperor
    Dear Farm Story 2 Community,

Are you guys still here? NOW is the time to show your support for this game. Drop a post to tell Storm8 that you love this game and ask them to continue to support it. Let us unite as a community, get our act together and speak up. Do not wait until it's too late and regret your silence. Ask your neighbour to post their support here, introduce this game to a friend and buy some gems to show your support.

To the silent readers: drop a post to show your support if you truly love this game.

I really love this game and it has been my daily companion for several years. I truly hope Storm8 will continue to support this and give us more things to look forward to!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still here and I also still play a little. I do love this game, my neighbors, and the old events (even leaderboards). I had no problems spending but, the way things are, I don't. I haven't really played either of the month long events. I'm easily able to commit and spend on shorter ones. Who has a whole month? I'm not able to manipulate that much time. Please S8, don't give up on fs2. Give it a little more of your time.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Although this tread was originally started for a new event it appears to have turned into a support FS2 thread instead. Although I have been playing more another farming game lately FS2 is still my favorite game. I constantly go back to the game to see if anything new is going on. I doubt if we will have as many events with fewer developers and designers available. Fewer people makes it harder to bounce ideas off of one another. I have financially supported the team in the past and only put a hold on that support due to the changes in the last two events. I know that developers don't work for free so I did not have a problem supporting the team. I hope FS2 will continue on after the layoffs and that it is even better than before.

I also wondered what happened to all the players that used to post to the event threads. When I first started reading the threads there were pages and pages of posts from different players. To those players who have stopped posting but still read these threads please add your comments and show the team your support for FS2.

I also love farm story 2 great game. It is the only storm 8 game that I play at the moment. I too have spent money on this game to increase my storage for future events. If they do stop supporting the game then I will never play another storm 8 game again, in case they do the same to that game.
    Last edited by Carola1234512345; 06-10-17 at 10:29 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast