Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sub-Menus for the Cellar

Executive Chef
    Having received more of them from the latest events, I am going to further expand on my urging for sub-menus in the cellar. In addition to all the pet habitats (and the pets that go with them) in the previous post, the other sub-menu that could be sorted out would be the Paths and Fences.

I have the following: Carnival Path, Beach Path (straight), Beach Path (corner), Autumn Path, Mardi Gras Path, Spiderweb Path, Peppermint Path, Rocky Road Path, Hay Path, Alfalfa Path, Spring Meadow Path, Victorian Path, Spring Blossom Path, Confetti Path, more Autumn Path (apparently different from the first one), Snowy Footprints, Snowy Footprints Corner, Gingerbread Path, Snow Paw Prints Corner, Snowy Path, Snowy Path Corner, Snow Paw Print, White Petal Path, Rose Petal Path, Rocky Road Path (again, apparently different from the first one), Paint Puddle Path, Egg Trail, Sandy Path, Hot Coals, Roadway Tile, Leaf Path, Jack O' Path. And then the event Plots that became path pieces: Soil Path, Gilded Soil Path, Outback Succulent Path, Gold Outback Succulent Path.

And then there are the paths: Webbed Gate, Webbed Corner Fence, Webbed T-Fence, Cross Webbed Fence, Webbed Fence, Xmas Fence, Corner Xmas Fence, Cross Xmas Fence, T Xmas Fence, Cross Flourishing Fence, Corner Flourishing Fence, T Flourishing Fence, Flourishing Fence, T Spring Blossom Fence, Corner Spring Blossom Fence, Cross Spring Blossom Fence Spring Blossom Fence, T Rainbow Fence, Rainbow Fence, Corner Rainbow Fence, Cross Rainbow Fence, Cross Garden Fence, Garden Fence, T Garden Fence.

Please understand...I appreciate all of these decorations: they add character to farms (not mine, because I don't have enough space--or pieces--to really make use of them) and they allow players to do really creative and appealing things with their layouts and landscaping. And even with these items--Paths, Fences, and the Pets and their Habitats--sorted into Sub-Menus (or new buildings), I will still have a LOT of decorations to sort through when I am looking for something. But, at least when searching for these, it will be easier to find them. And maybe if it were not so much trouble trying to find everything, perhaps I could finally do more with the Path and Fence pieces I have now.

Executive Chef
    I am sorry to keep bringing this up again and again, but may we please, please, PLEASE have menus in the Cellar? Between the decorations that look like decorations, decorations that look like pets, and the pets themselves (along with their habitats), it is very difficult for me to find what I am looking for when I am searching for specific pets and habitats. This morning I went through my cellar's contents from top to bottom and back again before finally finding my Siberian Husky.

I don't know how difficult it is to code or re-code game features to allow for these changes. When Pets were originally added, when the menus for the Cowbells were added...I know it was more a matter of adding onto and partially modifying the existing coding. And I know what I am asking for will require a lot of editing and modifications. But, in the end, I think players will be happy with the end result.

Whether it might be new sub-menus in the cellar or all-new buildings to sort these Pets/Habitats (and also the path and fence pieces) into as we place and store them, I do not know which would be an easier or more viable option. But please take these suggestions into serious consideration. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I am sorry to keep bringing this up again and again, but may we please, please, PLEASE have menus in the Cellar? Between the decorations that look like decorations, decorations that look like pets, and the pets themselves (along with their habitats), it is very difficult for me to find what I am looking for when I am searching for specific pets and habitats. This morning I went through my cellar's contents from top to bottom and back again before finally finding my Siberian Husky.

I don't know how difficult it is to code or re-code game features to allow for these changes. When Pets were originally added, when the menus for the Cowbells were added...I know it was more a matter of adding onto and partially modifying the existing coding. And I know what I am asking for will require a lot of editing and modifications. But, in the end, I think players will be happy with the end result.

Whether it might be new sub-menus in the cellar or all-new buildings to sort these Pets/Habitats (and also the path and fence pieces) into as we place and store them, I do not know which would be an easier or more viable option. But please take these suggestions into serious consideration. Thank you.
    It would probably require all of the decorations to be resorted by the team; I think a more realistic edition would be a search button.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12