Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Story: June 2017

Farm Supplier
    I am looking for a few more active neighbors. Mostly to help with parts for goals, but I do tip regularly as well. Tips and gifts are not something I do every day, but I usually tip all neighbors at least once a week, usually more than that. I do not do tips and gifts on weekends. I respond to requests regularly every day. If this works for you, please add eldiri. Thanks!

Add me thanks
    ID: jamessun26

Farm Supplier
    jbgarza09
    Happy 4th of July

Farm Supplier
    Looking for STEW neighbours, and those who gift PARTS DURING GOAL.

I have mastered all my ovens so I'm not looking to build appliances except for when a new goal begins. I see no point in stocking loads of parts 'just in case I need them' when they could be C750 stew instead. So I'm looking for neighbours who help out with gifting goal parts for the first 10 days of the goal but then gift stew the rest of the time. Must be low-maintenance. I tip once in a blue moon and am usually on 0-star. I'm active on the game everyday and answer all material requests. Add: TinkFaintree and ParfaitDAmour.

Farm Supplier
    Only 3-4 star players please. I tip everyday, and mass gift everybody basic parts, new goal related parts, or food everyday. I'm usually hovering around 3-4 stars on my accounts. I don't care what I get as long as it's basic parts, new goal parts, or food.

My account IDs:

whatfireball
    purplecupcake44
    HiYoNoYa

New Resident
    Lumzy

add me please!!

youmeatsixer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12