Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Captain Time MAY 30 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katotoro1 View Post
    Pandaffodil and frostfang.
    Thabks, I was curious. I'm trying for the equifox just now tho. It's beautiful.

Main account just beat round 28! 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    33. Emerald Pony (BS/N) - Rocking Horse loss three times by Fire (This tournament is getting more difficult at this point, considering Fire being strong against both BS and Nature, and Rocking Horse being Ultra Rare at Level 15); Bipartibison loss by Fire; Gretel loss twice by Fire; Rocking Horse loss by Fire (It's frustrating to see this happened without rational probability behind it); Rapunzel win by Fire (sC) (Finally this pony went down by Rapunzel in the first try. What I don't understand is all fighters I used are Epic Ultra Rare. Their Fire element was used for the first time in this tournament. Rocking Horse couldn't bring it down in 4 tries; Gretel in two tries; Bipartibison in one try).
    Six attempts today and four or five last night. Finally won with Felione. It can only get worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I'm now stuck on round 28 on both accounts.
    I had trouble with that round too...I kept using Cosmic/Space until I finally beat it.

On my other account, I don't have any Cosmic/Space animals, so I kept using Water/Earth animals [Arabian Horse, DonkeyCrat, Moroccan Gazelle, etc.] with a [Water-Earth-Water] Combo and finally beat it.

Hopefully one of these works, good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mmumford View Post
    I had trouble with that round too...I kept using Cosmic/Space until I finally beat it.

On my other account, I don't have any Cosmic/Space animals, so I kept using Water/Earth animals [Arabian Horse, DonkeyCrat, Moroccan Gazelle, etc.] with a [Water-Earth-Water] Combo and finally beat it.

Hopefully one of these works, good luck.
    Thanks, I have been using my Alice, blizzard, French bulldog and I accidentally choose Capricorn and aquatter at one point. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Just reached and finished round 30. OMG this was a tough one so far. I hope the rest will be easier. Still no Solar Simian for me.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    I never want to see a Crystal/Water hybrid again!!!

Banned
    I'm stuck on the stupid Rooted Rhino.

Banned
    Am I the only one who trash talks my opponents? Following the advice of one of the previous posts on which fighters to use, I pulled out my Garnet Pony against the Boarealis and said, "You're going down now, little piggy." 🤣 It worked! Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm stuck on the stupid Rooted Rhino.
    Rooted rhino was tough for me too Phoenix. I finally nailed him with my peony pony. So try a Spring element. Good luck. We are going to battle 22 level 20 opponents with multiple ultras.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Just reached and finished round 30. OMG this was a tough one so far. I hope the rest will be easier. Still no Solar Simian for me.
    I've made it to 39, but it is tough. I had trouble at 34-35 & 38. And like you, NO SOLAR SIMIAN. Sigh. I feel I have a better chance of winning this tourney versus achieving the solar simian. Best of luck.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast