Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Captain Time MAY 30 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    anyone noticed that there is a little bug with Lost Crow ?
    when you use a level 15 Lost Crow in battle, you see a little bird instead of a full grown Crow LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Mine is the the habitat that matches the story book so my crow looks young all the time lol.

However. My aurora pegusus is also in a fountain of youth and sometimes it's big when it fights and other times it's small. Same with breeding.
    i thought it was a bug but i just realized that it wasn't !
    it is the habitat !! the foreverland habitat works like the fountain of youth !!
    next time i should read the habitat description ! LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I thought this dragon only battle to get can not breed but one of my little account havent visit for awhile , today i sign in n let egg lay on nest and so surprise i got this egg on nest without battle

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on round 42. I've tried all suggestions and nothing. Can anyone help me with more suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Farm Supplier
    This has been a realy hard tournament this time, 48 rounds and the last 20 exceptionally hard. Some took 12 tries and had to use 2 gems to get extra tries on some, using about 30 gems in all, never had to use so many gems on extra tries before.

As Supermaay said, logic went out of the window on this tourney, fighters that should have won, didn't.

I finishd last night and hope the next tourney will be easier.

Good luck to all of you that are still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I am stuck on round 42. I've tried all suggestions and nothing. Can anyone help me with more suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    Heather, Emerald Dragon for me is always a tough opponent. I only use Treent or STRONG fire for it. So I alternate Treent; Fire element from a scarlet Griffin (so try your most powerful fire); or the giving Treent which is Living g Wood and fire. I got him with my Treent this time. Best of luck.

Executive Chef
    I didn't seem to manage to beat the Winter Equifox (43). I'm trying for 1,5 days now. Tried everything for now. All my lightning/earth and rainbow even skull and lucky didn't work. Any suggestions please
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on round 36 for two days, I really want my Captain Time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Heather, Emerald Dragon for me is always a tough opponent. I only use Treent or STRONG fire for it. So I alternate Treent; Fire element from a scarlet Griffin (so try your most powerful fire); or the giving Treent which is Living g Wood and fire. I got him with my Treent this time. Best of luck.
    The Swan Prince is my favourite for this with dark, also tried fire with that and other animals. Treent didn't do it either and l finally succeeded with the Crystal Unicorn on the eleventh attempt. Every opponent is the same and l wonder why I try so hard for an insignificant prize. It should be a great prize for a tournament like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    The Swan Prince is my favourite for this with dark, also tried fire with that and other animals. Treent didn't do it either and l finally succeeded with the Crystal Unicorn on the eleventh attempt. Every opponent is the same and l wonder why I try so hard for an insignificant prize. It should be a great prize for a tournament like this.
    Agreed. This tournament was tied to the Storybook event but only up to Round 30. The difficult part of the tournament is after Round 25. Therefore, there is really no incentive to play after Round 30. I think those who completed the tournament just like to get it done but not for the prize (Captain Time) it offers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I didn't seem to manage to beat the Winter Equifox (43). I'm trying for 1,5 days now. Tried everything for now. All my lightning/earth and rainbow even skull and lucky didn't work. Any suggestions please
    Try ur single element Rock Rino or ur Lighting Leopard just may surprise u did me

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast