View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Regarding task 4 of chapter 10: I'm thinking "win tick tock clocks from captain time in arena 5x" is meant to indicate that we must win level 30 in the tournament..... or is this something else.....? Thanks.
    Yes you'll get the 5th clock on round 30

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else actually read the story? This one is certainly making me giggle.
    I actually used to have a bumper sticker that said "See, I'm not lost. I'm right here".

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    The fairy ferret is common so you will breed that more often than not. You have just gotta keep trying and eventually you will get the one you want. Sometimes it happens pretty quickly other times not. As long as you are using the right elements (which you are doing) you are in with a chance.
    Sorry, I meant to say I got solar simian eventually after 3-4 tries and in these tries I got only fairy ferrets... so anyone trying to get solar simian can try this combo ( pandaffodil + flyerfox)...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    Sorry, I meant to say I got solar simian eventually after 3-4 tries and in these tries I got only fairy ferrets... so anyone trying to get solar simian can try this combo ( pandaffodil + flyerfox)...
    Ah I see. And hear was me thinking I was being helpful lol 😂 glad you got the simian

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Does anyone else actually read the story? This one is certainly making me giggle.
    I actually used to have a bumper sticker that said "See, I'm not lost. I'm right here".
    I do when I remember, but it generally means I miss a few parts of the story. Bit of a pest when I forget

Fashion Designer
    I have problem breeding solar simian too, i did speeding too much but still so hard to get

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    I can't remember what critter we were trying for (maybe Cosmic?) where I got *27* Armordillos. Twenty-seven. That's why I was so happy I got Solar Simian quickly. No one needs an entire flock of Fairy Ferrets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I can't remember what critter we were trying for (maybe Cosmic?) where I got *27* Armordillos. Twenty-seven. That's why I was so happy I got Solar Simian quickly. No one needs an entire flock of Fairy Ferrets.
    LOL @ "flock of Fairy Ferrets."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    after reading all the chapters, the only thing really hard is to get solar simian
    I think we may fail most to fairy ferret, I haven't never hatched the solar simian too, I only have 20gems now, to skip it, we need... 50gems, if I stucked in chap6, I couldn't get the bell fairy or even the peterpan panda (( I want the white and the violet swan soo muchh

Farm Supplier
    I evolved my crow to level 4 before chapter 4. Why did I not get credit for it? I had to use diamonds to skip the act I needed to evolve an animal and that was my best option to conserve food.

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast