View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    @Flatfoot I've planted a couple of different plants that of course go toward harvesting missions but by the time I'm ready to go on I can't remember what is planted where! lol is it possible to have a plant bubble over finished crop showing what the plant is? I hate wasting 20 hour crops when u only need a two hour etc. thanks for considering

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like it's the Swan Prince. On the bottom it shows a small goose looking bird with a + 1 by it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Breeding the solar simian in advance and got a 6 hr on the first attempt.
    Now it will have to sit on the nest for another 5 days.

Edit. Just looked at the egg chart. It could also be a fallaby or parrot.
    Won't be too disappointed either way, as unsure i would want the nest tied up for that long.
    The simian has a red butterfly in the egg. Hopefully you have 2 nests, & this is going to be the hardest step in the event. You won't be able to get Peter Panda without hatching one or by paying the 50 gems. Eeekk! Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it says we get the swan prince (which was from a previous event) but I saw the picture by the breed a swan princess and fairy bell and wondered if we got a special place or decoration. Maybe it's just a picture. But I couldn't figure out what it was. But thanks for your thoughts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Breeding the solar simian in advance and got a 6 hr on the first attempt.
    Now it will have to sit on the nest for another 5 days.

Edit. Just looked at the egg chart. It could also be a fallaby or parrot.
    Won't be too disappointed either way, as unsure i would want the nest tied up for that long.
    As previously mentioned, hopefully you have two nests. You need the breeding den empty for Chap 4 Fireglider, then have to hatch any animal in Chapter 5 before you can hatch the Solar Simian in Chapter 6.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 05-31-17 at 02:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    @Flatfoot I've planted a couple of different plants that of course go toward harvesting missions but by the time I'm ready to go on I can't remember what is planted where! lol is it possible to have a plant bubble over finished crop showing what the plant is? I hate wasting 20 hour crops when u only need a two hour etc. thanks for considering
    Love that idea!

Executive Chef
    So far, all going well. I wait for each new day to start new chapters so I'll only b on chapter 3 tomorrow. I've got decent food supplies (I would have liked more but I don't think it's gonna b a disaster) iv hatched my crow and it's currently evolving. Luckily I have 4 nests so I tried for the simian straight away and got it on 3rd try after 2 fairy ferrets! So happy! Not so happy on my second account, food supplies way down and was about to use all my heard earned gems and buy my second nest so I cld get the crow on it (main nest taken up) my finger slipped and I spent 7 gems. So my crows not even hatched on that account!
    Also hoping no tournament steps come up after winning the initial watch. I hate tournaments! So far I've gotten 2 watches but possibly 3. Not sure for defo tho

Anyway, thanks for listening!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Yes it says we get the swan prince (which was from a previous event) but I saw the picture by the breed a swan princess and fairy bell and wondered if we got a special place or decoration. Maybe it's just a picture. But I couldn't figure out what it was. But thanks for your thoughts.
    I think it's a picture of the breeding garden. Just so u know to breed those two animals maybe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So far, all going well. I wait for each new day to start new chapters so I'll only b on chapter 3 tomorrow. I've got decent food supplies (I would have liked more but I don't think it's gonna b a disaster) iv hatched my crow and it's currently evolving. Luckily I have 4 nests so I tried for the simian straight away and got it on 3rd try after 2 fairy ferrets! So happy! Not so happy on my second account, food supplies way down and was about to use all my heard earned gems and buy my second nest so I cld get the crow on it (main nest taken up) my finger slipped and I spent 7 gems. So my crows not even hatched on that account!
    Also hoping no tournament steps come up after winning the initial watch. I hate tournaments! So far I've gotten 2 watches but possibly 3. Not sure for defo tho

Anyway, thanks for listening!
    I think there will be more tournament steps coming. If I remember correctly I recently got another "item" from tournament ( don't exactly remember from which round though) - and I'm near round 16 - so I think there will be more than one.

Wow, ya'll are a helpful bunch on this game. Thanks for the help, smh.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast