View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaaaannd another 14 hour fail. I'll keep trying up until the last minute I can, but my poor Peter Panda is so tired that he has resorted to taking little blue pills ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    ...my poor Peter Panda is so tired that he has resorted to taking little blue pills ;-)
    😂😂😂

Farm Supplier
    So anyone got the swan yet?? Can't understand why they would make it this difficult its worse than the unicorn? It's not even ultra rare is it? Weird!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Aaaaaannd another 14 hour fail. I'll keep trying up until the last minute I can, but my poor Peter Panda is so tired that he has resorted to taking little blue pills ;-)
    Hilarious mine too, I'm finding this very frustrating looks like most people will be very disappointed after all this effort. Swan princess isn't even ultra rare is she? Can't understand why they have made it so hard for everyone? Well I can to make us pay for it. Not going to happen here it makes me feel the opposite and just annoyed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Hilarious mine too, I'm finding this very frustrating looks like most people will be very disappointed after all this effort. Swan princess isn't even ultra rare is she? Can't understand why they have made it so hard for everyone? Well I can to make us pay for it. Not going to happen here it makes me feel the opposite and just annoyed!
    Swan Princess is a Super Rare (Swan Prince is an Ultra Rare). In goal-line events, breeding a Super Rare is almost an impossible task as (you may remember in the just-completed storybook event) many people failed to breed a Solar Simian (Rare). Good luck.

Host(ess)
    I've noticed that sometimes when I breed Peter Panda and Lost Crow, the game glitches and the breeding starts over again after I actually started breeding them. Could this be the reason why no one gets the swan? I'm so frustrated ugh...

It's like they start breeding and the number-thing comes up, but I don't get to tap it and see before it disappears and comes back.

Rhino Keeper
    It won't be breedable after this 'event' is over right? Such a shame...

Host(ess)
    My husband got the swans on his first try! I've tried countless times already and haven't gotten the swan. I only have one try left, and I highly doubt I'll get it. This is super disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm starting to lose hope. My current breed is a 9 hour, as was the one before it. Even if I wanted to, I don't have enough gems to buy the swan princess. I do have some gems available, and I'm torn as to weather or not to use them to speed along a few breeds/hatchings to get in a few more tries before the end. I'm afraid, though, that they will just be wasted gems. *sigh* 😕

Ugh. So I gem sped a plantler off my nest (just to sell it, too), and sped my 9 hour breed to clear the breeding den. And I thought maybe it would help to level up Peter, so I used a ton of food to get him from L12 to L13. And what do I get for using all those resources? Another *insert-your-favorite-explicative-here* 12 hour breed! 😨 I am not a happy forest ranger right now.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 06-15-17 at 05:45 PM. Reason: More sadness

Hugs. I totally understand, as I am in the same position. I was hopeful for at least a rare animal after all the effort that the couple put in (it has been nonstop breeding for the pair since Peter was old enough lol). No such luck however, all I got were the common ones. I'm still trying even though I'm not very hopeful.

I'm guessing this is frustrating even for Peter and Mrs. Crow. 😂

This reminds me of the Aperil fool critter that I am yet to lay my eyes on anywhere.