View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Some people earlier in this thread claim to have bred it.
    In DS, the Clown dragon is supposedly super rare, but I've had at least 4 of them, maybe 5, in the last couple months. So why is this super rare swan almost impossible to breed? :/
    Haha. I breed Clowns ALL the time. The goal we just had like this one in Dragon Story was unexpectedly easy. This goal was easy for those who got the swan in the original tales. Unfortunately anybody who started playing after that (which includes me) is being penalized for it. Oh well, we're all in it together. It'll probably be a prize in the next leaderboard event. Lol.

Farm Supplier
    Is graceful swan the same as swan princess? If so then Peter panda (stone, green) and LostCrow (dark, red) can't produce (dark, BLUE) which is needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Having absolutely no luck breeding the graceful swan. So many 9 and 12 hour fails I want to bang my head against the wall. I know a few people said they've bred it but there seems a ridiculously low amount of success compared to othet breeding challenges. No chance of the dark swan for me if i can't breed graceful swan today i think. For a two parts breeding event I'd have thought it would have been easier to breed the first one.

Rhino Keeper
    Still not can breed the swann..
    Just start new breeding.. and it say 12:00 breeding time
    This will also not be a swann
    With my other account I could not even breed a simple solar simian..
    This are not nice events athere...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Wow lucky you, no luck for me on that or the swan
    I would be happy if it was something I needed. Now my nest is tidied up for 45 hours with a duplicate. But I guess it's just the way it goes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I would be happy if it was something I needed. Now my nest is tidied up for 45 hours with a duplicate. But I guess it's just the way it goes.
    I would still be really happy with that and this is why I bought another nest, still no luck on the swan for me! But have got myself quite a lot of new creatures trying so not all bad. But still really want that swan especially after all this effort! Grrrrr so far only know of one person that's actually achieved it?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sill keeping my fingers crossed to get both. If I get the princess in time, I'll gem speed her first evolution if I have to, since the final step for the prince is just to put the princess and bell fairy together to breed. They don't actually have to produce him; he's the reward for completing the steps in that goal.

My last few attempt have resulted in a Plantlers, a Planther, and a Fairy Ferret, and I currently have another Fairy Ferret breeding. At least there are still 2+ days left. 🤞🤞🤞
    Last edited by Alohatami; 06-14-17 at 10:47 AM. Reason: More

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    I would still be really happy with that and this is why I bought another nest, still no luck on the swan for me! But have got myself quite a lot of new creatures trying so not all bad. But still really want that swan especially after all this effort! Grrrrr so far only know of one person that's actually achieved it?
    Congrats on all the new animals. My main account got a dire wolf trying for the tortice. But my second accounts got nothing exciting trying for this

Rhino Keeper
    It figures that I would get the Swan Princess on the one account I didn't get Bell Fairy on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    It figures that I would get the Swan Princess on the one account I didn't get Bell Fairy on.
    Oh no! That's disappointing. Hopefully your swan Princess on that account will send some good karma to the other one.