View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having trouble breeding a Swan Princess? I'm on round four of breeding my Lost Crow with Peter Panda, and based on the hours, this one won't be a swan princess egg either. There's still 8-ish days in the Graceful Swan quest, so I'm trying not to worry yet, but if I don't get it while the quest is still active, would I still be able to breed those two after it's over and still get the swan?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble breeding a Swan Princess? I'm on round four of breeding my Lost Crow with Peter Panda, and based on the hours, this one won't be a swan princess egg either. There's still 8-ish days in the Graceful Swan quest, so I'm trying not to worry yet, but if I don't get it while the quest is still active, would I still be able to breed those two after it's over and still get the swan?
    No luck for me, either, and I'm not feeling very hopeful as the Swan Princess is Super Rare. And no, you can't breed for her after the quest is over, to the best of my knowledge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    How on earth can a D/F(Crow)+N/E (Panda)=D/W(Swan) ???
    The animal elements rarely match up on a chance to breed a special animal in an event, they just add a chance to get the animal by breeding the two event animals they want you to breed to tie it all in

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone bred the swan princess? What does the egg look like? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agrowculture View Post
    Why can I not breed Graceful Swan? I have being trying for days and I get everything but the Swan; I even got my 2nd Crystal Unicorn..... big "SIGH"
    I wish I could get either of those

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Has anyone bred the swan princess? What does the egg look like? Thanks
    I have hatched the Swan Pincess.... bottom half is blueish and the top has yellow with 3 purple dots... sorry don't know how to paste a pic in here
    Last edited by agrowculture; 06-09-17 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I agree with you. Also, the first post said you don't get dust if you are not on the chapter that asks for it...however I got dust with EVERY rune I won (instead of apples) regardless if I was on a chapter that asked you to mine. When I got back to the one that asked for dust it would take me 3-4 bombs to get it because suddenly I would only get apples.
    Same! I was trying to get the fairy dust and all I would get is food and the runes! I honestly think this is just the company playing with us to get us to buy gems. This was the last straw for me, I've spent way too much money on this game already 🙃

Executive Chef
    Swan princess 5 hour nest time
    Swan prince 15 hour nest time. Second account trying for these now, hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    The storybook question is over and I ran out of time to get the peter panda, is there a way that I can still get a peter panda with?ut having to pay for it?
    Unfortunately, if you didn't earn one during the Storybook event than the only way to get it is to pay. And since he's a limited edition he'll be gone from the shop soon, too. Limited time animals are how they encourage us to play in the events, and of course to spend money, in order to win the special animals.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-12-17 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Replaced quote

Rhino Keeper
    They said that peterpanda+lost crow=swan princess but after 2 time tryimg, it wasn't the swan princess, there are only 5days left, hope I can hatch it ((