View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Maybe someone else already posted (but I'm not reading 21 pages of posts! Sorry.) -- if you haven't already noticed or discovered, the habitat "Foreverland" also acts as a fountain of youth!! All the critters in it will look like babies! I think this is awesome extra feature because the plain fountain of youth habitats only allowed single elements. This is a better deal because it allows 3 elements! Don't miss it if you have the extra gems to spend!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Does anybody know what evolution is for the swan? Also got cursed rose with rampage and lost crow
    Swan Princess is a 5 hr evol. And Swan Prince is a 15 hr evol. time. For those of u guys trying for the Solar Simian try a rare and a common element work for me good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck in lv23, it's such a difficult round. I only have the mrs potter or the twillight troll ( both are in lv11) to defeat the sapphire cthuhul. There are only 2days left, I have to reach round 30 b4 the storybook end, it's impossible becuz I'm stuck on round 23, 8 more rounds to finish the last, the most difficult act, the key to take the bell fairy home. Should I use beast lv15 to defeat the stupid sapphire cthuhul?

Farm Supplier
    I see that a lot of people are in the same boat that I am in regards to the failure to get a solar Simeon. I used the 50 gems but it looks like I'm out of luck on finishing this event. I'm busy breeding the crow with things now so can't keep trying to get one. I don't have a CU and the likely hood of getting the Simeon to breed with is looking like zero. I guess at least I can try for the swan. So disappointing since I wanted the fairy at the end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Swan Princess is a 5 hr evol. And Swan Prince is a 15 hr evol. time. For those of u guys trying for the Solar Simian try a rare and a common element work for me good luck.
    Sorry, you posted breed times not evolve times

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Swan princess 5hr breed/6hr evolve, swan Prince 15 hr breed/16 hr evolve

Fashion Designer
    Hi Eluzyion

I can confirm that I am now certain it is round 15 you need to win to complete chapter 9 part 4 (not round 8 as in post #1).

See my previous post #202 for when I was unsure.

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I am giving up on this Storybook Adventure. They ask you to breed a Solar Simian, which normally is not too difficult, but seems impossible when they request it for moving forward in the game. I had the same problem in Dragon Story in their latest Storybook Adventure. It seems to me that S8 has decided if we don't spend money to move forward then we can't finish!! Well done S8, good way to irritate your customer base and keep the games rolling. If you need money to keep the game running then let your players know so they can decide whether they want to be pushed into spending it on these events or not!! Stop making it harder and harder to complete these events or you may lose your players due to frustration...I love both of these games and have been playing them for years, but you are making it very difficult to enjoy them anymore...you are sucking the fun out of them!!

Banned
    Graceful Swan is in the market for 800 gems. Does anyone have any guesses when she will no longer be on sale? I'm wondering if she will disappear with Friday's update or if she will continue to be available for the following 10 days for the side quests. I would like to have time to try to breed for her before investing that many gems. Plus, technically, I already have Alice the swan, so I can probably live without Graceful Swan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    I am giving up on this Storybook Adventure. They ask you to breed a Solar Simian, which normally is not too difficult, but seems impossible when they request it for moving forward in the game. I had the same problem in Dragon Story in their latest Storybook Adventure. It seems to me that S8 has decided if we don't spend money to move forward then we can't finish!! Well done S8, good way to irritate your customer base and keep the games rolling. If you need money to keep the game running then let your players know so they can decide whether they want to be pushed into spending it on these events or not!! Stop making it harder and harder to complete these events or you may lose your players due to frustration...I love both of these games and have been playing them for years, but you are making it very difficult to enjoy them anymore...you are sucking the fun out of them!!
    Well said. I don't mind Storm8 makes breeding certain animals harder but please be consistent. Breeding a RARE animal like Solar Simian is not that difficult in the regular setting but it's obviously harder during Storybook/goal line events. During Storybook/goal line events it's often easier to breed SUPER RARE animals (giving us hard time to catch up). These SUPER RARE animals are very difficult to come by if we like to breed in the regular setting. It happens in tournaments as well. Storm8 often makes ULTRA Rare Level 15 fighters unable to defeat the opponents after several tries while a COMMON animal can beat the same opponents in one try. These manipulations are irritating us.

Rhino Keeper
    For me too... this event is bad for me..
    Still not get the Solar Simian...
    I play so much this game... but all the work for nothing
    Why you make it so difficult for some players S8???
    Its not far...