View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    So true, they can say what they like about no manipulation, the thing is those of us who have been playing for years, know better. Breeding for a certain type is very hard. Too many fairy ferrets, for 2days nothing but. Had to skip or risk not being able to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by SabaDilla2 View Post
    How to have fun playing FFS:
    1. When participating in Tournaments, don't expect to win. Tell yourself that you hope to lose with your ultra and super rare level 15 animals against common lower level animals. You won't be disappointed!
    2. When spinning to win, say that you want to win at least 34 useless path blocks...you'll be so happy!
    3. When trying to complete the Storybook...don't try to complete. Just say, "I love hatching Fairy Ferrets." You're sure to have loads of fun... I have 15 times. (Still no Solar Simien)
    4. When trying to hatch a certain animal, say, "I sure hope I don't get it cause it's way too much fun hatching everything else. You won't feel let down and you will have loads of FUN!
    Still no Solar Simien! This will be the first time I have not finished since Storybook #4. I forgot to take my own advice because I am definitely NOT having FUN!

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky that I have already got the rampage but I haven't hatched the solar simian, I think everything is done now. 4 jacka*****, 3 para****ens parrot, 8 fairy ****er, 1 falla*****, no solar simian, the solar simian isn't that super rare anima but how difficult to hatch it?? My animals are breeding, there are 6hrs breeding, hope it's a solar simian, plz, give me 1 chance, I want the solar simian so bad, I mightn't get the bell fairy but at least I have to get peter panda > . Stop the fairy ferret party, I can't stand with it. I don't want the future egg to be paradise parrot or fallaby

Fashion Designer
    I was very lucky to get a solar simian on my first attempt. Hope everyone gets one soon!

For chapter 9 part 4, what round of the tournament do you have to have reached, please?
    Post on page 1 says round 8, but I am on round 14 and it hasn't autocompleted.
    I think it should be round 15, not round 8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I was very lucky to get a solar simian on my first attempt. Hope everyone gets one soon!

For chapter 9 part 4, what round of the tournament do you have to have reached, please?
    Wat animals did u use to breed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Wat animals did u use to breed?
    Oh sorry, it was 4 days ago, I can't remember

Executive Chef
    I just got another Crystal Unicorn trying for it, and now I realize I alrady have it from storybook. D'oh!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    This is day 4 that I try for the Solar Simian...
    Just try again and guess...yes, the breeding time is 3 hrs..
    SO DISAPPOINTED

I play all the time.. still as much as others...
    and all I get for this event is the Crow..
    Last edited by judafarm; 06-07-17 at 05:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just hatched the solar simian, finally, after 20fire/nature, I hatched it. I have just reached chap 7 act 2 and there are only 2days left, is it possible to finish all the chapter b4 the end?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post

Round 30. There are 5 Time Crocks to beat and 30 is the 5th

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Round 30. There are 5 Time Crocks to beat and 30 is the 5th
    That's chapter 10 part 5, I'm talking about chapter 9 part 4. You need 3 clocks, so I think it's round 15, not round 8.