View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    oups i just had a look : graceful swan is swan princess ! so it is "just" a super rare
    (but still from the 1st storybook and still swan prince is ultra rare )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The breeding probability isn't manipulated during events. We don't change it. The probability before, during, and after the event is the same. ^_^
    How I interpret your reply to supermaay is that if luck isn't in your favor, you cannot complete the Storybook in time to get the final reward. I think that is really unfair. I think of the Storybooks as something that should be fun and challenging, but doable. If luck is a major factor, then it's no better than playing the lottery. I've played FFS and DS for years. I don't mind spending money for some things, and have many a time. I don't care for having to unsuccessfully breed animals for more and more events. When you've tried to breed a solar simian over and over, and the clock is ticking, ticking, ticking, where has the fun gone? Ummm......Just gone. I have a solar simian. I don't want another one. I'm done with this event. I'll just plant and harvest food, hoping the next event doesn't require me to breed. Sorry if I'm ranting - I'm just very disappointed with the direction that FFS is going in, re: event breeding.

How to have fun playing FFS:
    1. When participating in Tournaments, don't expect to win. Tell yourself that you hope to lose with your ultra and super rare level 15 animals against common lower level animals. You won't be disappointed!
    2. When spinning to win, say that you want to win at least 34 useless path blocks...you'll be so happy!
    3. When trying to complete the Storybook...don't try to complete. Just say, "I love hatching Fairy Ferrets." You're sure to have loads of fun... I have 15 times. (Still no Solar Simien)
    4. When trying to hatch a certain animal, say, "I sure hope I don't get it cause it's way too much fun hatching everything else. You won't feel let down and you will have loads of FUN!

Executive Chef
    Been trying for solar simian since the storybook started....countless ferrets, two jackalopes, and something with a 9 hr timer (forgot what it was). No solar simians. Not spending gems to skip it so probably not finishing.

Considering that I have 3 solar simians already and have bred several others at various times, I find it hard to believe that I wouldn't get one during an event that requires it if there truly is no manipulation...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SabaDilla2 View Post
    1. When participating in Tournaments, don't expect to win. Tell yourself that you hope to lose with your ultra and super rare level 15 animals against common lower level animals. You won't be disappointed!
    2. When spinning to win, say that you want to win at least 34 useless path blocks...you'll be so happy!
    3. When trying to complete the Storybook...don't try to complete. Just say, "I love hatching Fairy Ferrets." You're sure to have loads of fun... I have 15 times. (Still no Solar Simien)
    4. When trying to hatch a certain animal, say, "I sure hope I don't get it cause it's way too much fun hatching everything else. You won't feel let down and you will have loads of FUN!
    You made my day with this, thanks! Hilarious!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I hatched my Peter Panda, and discovered he had been named "Daisy".
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by SabaDilla2 View Post
    So true, they can say what they like about no manipulation, the thing is those of us who have been playing for years, know better. Breeding for a certain type is very hard. Too many fairy ferrets, for 2days nothing but. Had to skip or risk not being able to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I hatched my Peter Panda, and discovered he had been named "Daisy".
    ��
    Mine is called mera

Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I'm worried about Chapter 8 (breed Rampage w/Lost Crow). I sold Rampage a couple of days before this event started!. I'm on my 3rd try for it and no luck. 2 armadillos and a volcamel.
    Why won't you give us a trading portal (storm8) ? Or make it easier to expand, having to sell animals that we only have one of sux.

Rhino Keeper
    I just put Lost Crow in the breeding den with Rampage. Thirteen hours. Could be many things, but if it's an Ember Bear I'm going to scream out loud.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 06-06-17 at 08:41 AM.