View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, if I try too hard for many days to hatch the solar simian but after 3 days, I can't hatch them , should I spend 50gems to finish the act of that chapter quickly, or just keep trying? But if we took too much time for the chapter 6, then we wouldn't have time for the other chapter ((
    It depends on how much you want the final animal and if you feel you can justify the gems for it. Also, do you have enough food etc to be able to complete the story book so u don't spend the gems and then not win anyway. Personally I find 50 gems a lot but if you look at in terms of completing the story book, then it's not a lot.

Executive Chef
    Guys, I have 6 fire/nature animals, they are all used to hatch the solar simian, should I used different fomula in everytime I breed ( fallaby+fairy ferret, then I use jackalope to breed with paradise parrot,... every fomula I only try 1 times) OR every times I breed, only breed 2 flat animals ( like 7 times only trying fairy ferret+jackalope to get solar simian)? Sr for my bad english and explain, hope you guys can understand me as well and reply me as quick as you can ) thank you
    Personally, I use the same combination every time until I get what I'm after.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so excited, I have just bred the fallaby and pandanoofi for the 2nd time, the egg haven't appeared but the breeding time for the fallaby and pandanoofi are 6 hours. It may be fallaby or it may be a... solar simian wish it will be Solar simian, I'm really excited to finish this exhausting chapter easily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I started breeding for a Solar Simian with my Fallaby and Solar Simian and my breeding time is 6 hours. I hope it's the Simian but the Fallaby also takes 6 hours to breed...
    Me too, I bred the fallaby and pandanoofi and my breeding time is 6 hours too, I really want it to be the solar simian

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    How does the egg look like of solar simian? Because their are three 6 hrs eggs? Red, green and three sparkles?
    No, I think it's a Paradise parrot :-/

Rhino Keeper
    I started breeding for a Solar Simian with my Fallaby and Solar Simian and my breeding time is 6 hours. I hope it's the Simian but the Fallaby also takes 6 hours to breed...
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    How does the egg look like of solar simian? Because their are three 6 hrs eggs? Red, green and three sparkles?
    Solar simian's egg have a red flower

Executive Chef
    That's today's chapter done woo hoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    That's today's chapter done woo hoo!
    You finish chap6? And you have hatched the solar simian???!!! Wow, congratulation, you will have the big chance to finish the storybook

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Solar simian's egg have a red flower
    Finally ...here is a picture of the solar simian egg

So everyone keep trying
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3009.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	37009  

Executive Chef
    You finish chap6? And you have hatched the solar simian???!!! Wow, congratulation, you will have the big chance to finish the storybook
    Due to the amazing people who post chapters ahead of time I started trying for the simian straight away incase I had any trouble. I got it on my third try. I'm in a fortunate position to have more than one nest so I left the simian there. It's been there for days! So I hatched it as soon as prompted. It's a bit of a relief to have it done now as I kept worrying I wld accidentally hatch it! My next concern is getting all the clocks from the tournament.