View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Why is rampage not on sale in the market? Normally they put the animals you have to breed on sale, but instead it's shock fox and hyppogriff.. who needs these two right now? and for what?
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Why is rampage not on sale in the market? Normally they put the animals you have to breed on sale, but instead it's shock fox and hyppogriff.. who needs these two right now? and for what?
    I wondered that to, but I'm pretty sure it happened last event to.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have any advice on how to get a solar simeon? I've been trying but no luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I love the fountain of youth habitats as some of the animals just get soooo big and boisterous! Plus certain ones give me the creeps! And I dnt no what they look like till I evolve them
    I love the FOY habitats, too, so I'm happy to have one now for fire animals. The animals from this particular SB will live elsewhere.
    The creepy monkeys are cute when they're babies, so they can live there. Can we get a FOY habitat for Tree? I'd be willing to pay a lot to not have to see those frightening things every day ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, if I try too hard for many days to hatch the solar simian but after 3 days, I can't hatch them , should I spend 50gems to finish the act of that chapter quickly, or just keep trying? But if we took too much time for the chapter 6, then we wouldn't have time for the other chapter ((

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Does anyone have any advice on how to get a solar simeon? I've been trying but no luck
    Probably not the advice you're looking for, but my best advice is keep trying. It's really all just luck as long as you're using the right elements.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Keep trying to breed Nature/fire combination animals or panda and pyro pony together. I'm wonder why I used fairy ferret to breed with different animals, then I would got fairy ferret again??? I think the animals we hatch from breeding have to be different from the animals we used to breed, fot example: breed fairy ferret with jackalope, then receive fairy ferret instead of receiving another animals???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, if I try too hard for many days to hatch the solar simian but after 3 days, I can't hatch them , should I spend 50gems to finish the act of that chapter quickly, or just keep trying? But if we took too much time for the chapter 6, then we wouldn't have time for the other chapter ((
    I suppose it depends on how much the animals are worth to you.
    You'll want to figure the math as to how many hours are left to complete the SB and the exact amount of hours you need to complete each Chapter. Then you can back into what point you want to give up on breeding to skip that mission.
    I was cutting it close on the Gemini goal line, so there's an example in that thread of how I figured it. Credit to haku8cafe did most of the work on it, I just backed into the dates.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 06-03-17 at 08:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, I have 6 fire/nature animals, they are all used to hatch the solar simian, should I used different fomula in everytime I breed ( fallaby+fairy ferret, then I use jackalope to breed with paradise parrot,... every fomula I only try 1 times) OR every times I breed, only breed 2 flat animals ( like 7 times only trying fairy ferret+jackalope to get solar simian)? Sr for my bad english and explain, hope you guys can understand me as well and reply me as quick as you can ) thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I suppose it depends on how much the animals are worth to you.
    You'll want to figure the math as to how many hours are left to complete the SB and the exact amount of hours you need to complete each Chapter. Then you can back into what point you want to give up on breeding to skip that mission.
    I was cutting it close on the Gemini goal line, so there's an example in that thread of how I figured it.
    thank for your advise, I'll try to calculate the time