View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Question: i've already beat levels 3 and 8 for the clocks. Will I get credit for them? If not, how will I complete the act? I don't want to use diamonds if I don't have to.
    Don't worry you will get credit for them. Certain steps are ok to be completed before. Raising animals to specific levels and winning the tournaments are ok to do early. Mining, hatching and harvesting foods can not be done early.
    If it says raise an animal to a certain level that's ok but if it says to feed an animal you can't do that.

Hope this helps and isn't confusing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm worried about Chapter 8 (breed Rampage w/Lost Crow). I sold Rampage a couple of days before this event started!. I'm on my 3rd try for it and no luck. 2 armadillos and a volcamel.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=gramland;1425072]I'm worried about Chapter 8 (breed Rampage w/Lost Crow). I sold Rampage a couple of days before this event started!. I'm on my 3rd try for it and no luck. 2 armadillos and a volcamel.[/QU
    I'm in similar situation. I can't get solar simian.

Rhino Keeper
    My Lost Crow is evolved to level 10, but still looks like level 4 in the Foreverland habitat. I moved him to a different habitat and he showed as level 10, moved him back to Foreverland and he's level 4 again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    My Lost Crow is evolved to level 10, but still looks like level 4 in the Foreverland habitat. I moved him to a different habitat and he showed as level 10, moved him back to Foreverland and he's level 4 again
    It's a fountain of youth habitat, I'd imagine since they don't grow up in netherland.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here sparklegirly, I did not realize the the Foreverland habitat habitat was a fountain of youth when I bought it. I thought it was just a regular habitat for the Forever Lost storybook animals. The animals are to cute to keep them small especially the grand prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It's a fountain of youth habitat, I'd imagine since they don't grow up in netherland.
    Oh no I'm so sad 😭

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Same here sparklegirly, I did not realize the the Foreverland habitat habitat was a fountain of youth when I bought it. I thought it was just a regular habitat for the Forever Lost storybook animals. The animals are to cute to keep them small especially the grand prize.
    No offense to anyone that likes the fountain of youth habitats, but what is the point on feeding all that food to never be able to see them at epic?! So sad right now, this was my favorite habitat.

Executive Chef
    No offense to anyone that likes the fountain of youth habitats, but what is the point on feeding all that food to never be able to see them at epic?! So sad right now, this was my favorite habitat.
    I love the fountain of youth habitats as some of the animals just get soooo big and boisterous! Plus certain ones give me the creeps! And I dnt no what they look like till I evolve them

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    3 vinotaurs
    2 flyer foxes
    1 jackalope
    And an army of ferrets

Storybook is fun if you breed what you need but not so if you don't
    Will I spend 50 gems to skip breeding a solar....not
    Never got the aqua in the last storybook
    On the other hand crow is cute
    You have to know when to fold your cards

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast