Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
Hi there. I'm having trouble breeding a rampage. I keep getting armordillos. But now my breeding den is going to be stuck for 21 hours - I was on the "breed with the lost crow" step, and thought maybe if I bred the crow with a rock rhino I might be lucky and get the rampage. Not sure what I'm getting now. Anyway, I want to make sure I'm reading the first post correctly. Will it be 75 gems to skip that step? I have 69 at the moment, and will be willing to drop the 75 if I earn the last 6 in time. Before I do that, though, I also want to make sure skipping that step isn't going to bite me back in a later chapter?
Sorry to know that you had a hard time breeding a Rampage. The 21-hour timer you got is a Cursed Rose. I guarantee that Cursed Rose is very difficult to breed if you like to do it any other times. Unfortunately, the probability has been manipulated during the Storybook event and you will get all kinds of animals before you can get the target RARE animal (like Rampage and Solar Simian). It happened all the times that Storm8 liked you to use gems to speed up or skip. The only good news is that Rampage is not needed in later days/acts so 75 gems are all you need. Hope you are okay with breeding the Solar Simian. Good luck.