View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    idk if someone mentioned this already or not, but my last step (Chapter 10, Act 4) was not the 5 tick tock clocks, it was to get 3 fairy dust from the mine. Maybe it's because I'm a lower level? i'm only level 26. I noticed a few other goals were slightly different/easier, like instead of needing 12 lost berries (ch 10, act 3) from evolving, I only needed 10, and in ch 8, I only needed 48 shadows from harvesting instead of 60. I'm definitely not complaining! Just wanted to see if anyone else's was different and maybe give lower level players a head's up to save their mine explosives and that it might be a little easier at the end!
    I'm at a fairly high level, and my last step was also to mine for fairy dust - I had to get 5 of them though. I still need one more.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Is that step correct
    You receive clocks for finishing the following tournament rounds
    First clock from round 3
    Second clock from round 8
    Third clock from round 15 making me think that is why you see 2 of 3 because you only finished round 14
    Fourth clock from round 22
    Fifth clock from round 30
    Yes that is correct. I was going on the info in the first post that round 8 would be the round needed. Therefore, I didn't do a lot of battling after I hit round 8. Now I find that I needed 15(which I did finally get). If I get lucky and need the fairy dust some of the others wound up with, I may finish. If I have to do the battles, then I reckon I gave it a good run. LOL. Thanks for your reply

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I am REALLY annoyed now. I was stuck at 4/5 fairy dust. I mined and got it and it still shows 4. I restarted my game thinking I made a mistake. Still at 4. I sped up hatching, breeding, got more mines...mined again and got the fairy dust...still at 4.
    At 138 gems I won the 5th fairy dust...did not register...then I sped up again, now down to 118 gems and it STILL won't register.
    Restarted game and phone twice...still showing 4 dust.

Repeated all of this again using gems to speed up 14, 3, 6 hrs mined again and still only the 4 are showing. My conclusion is that the game is deliberately resetting my mining to 4 and not registering the 5th so I won't get to the next step.

I know it was stupid of me to keep trying but I was so close.

Finally after the 6th restart I decided to battle and collect coins and THEN it registered.

Tired of this so I won't be putting any more cash into this game. I will use gems as I get from neighbors but that is it.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Ok I am REALLY annoyed now. I was stuck at 4/5 fairy dust. I mined and got it and it still shows 4. I restarted my game thinking I made a mistake. Still at 4. I sped up hatching, breeding, got more mines...mined again and got the fairy dust...still at 4.
    At 138 gems I won the 5th fairy dust...did not register...then I sped up again, now down to 118 gems and it STILL won't register.
    Restarted game and phone twice...still showing 4 dust.

Repeated all of this again using gems to speed up 14, 3, 6 hrs mined again and still only the 4 are showing. My conclusion is that the game is deliberately resetting my mining to 4 and not registering the 5th so I won't get to the next step.

I know it was stupid of me to keep trying but I was so close.

Finally after the 6th restart I decided to battle and collect coins and THEN it registered.

Tired of this so I won't be putting any more cash into this game. I will use gems as I get from neighbors but that is it.
    send a mail to support : may be they will refund you
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    send a mail to support : may be they will refund you
    Ok I will try that.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Wasted way too long to skip trying to get simian and instead of just spending 50 gems

Had to spend $5 bucks worth of diamonds to finish and it will be just barely

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone, apologize that I am only now write. I have the egg of Bell Fairy had accelerated from the nest and placed in the development flowers. Please look the screenshot please

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0156e5b7car32s.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	37046 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0157k0nmxy1gq9.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	37047

So far every attempt has been 9 hours, Plantlers or Firefox

Super annoyed! I had 11 explosives saved for the act in Chapter 10 to collect fairy dust, and so I was feeling all excited to complete it. I started with 40 realm runes and ended up with 55, but only found 4 bottles of fairy dust. I think this is complete bull ****, that in 11 turns, only 4 bottles were found? I refuse to go out and spend even more money on a game (I have zero gems, hmu lol) that's just trying to get my money. Honestly, I'd rather spend that $5 it would take for me to complete the storybook on a bath bomb because I'm so stressed out after this chapter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello everyone, apologize that I am only now write. I have the egg of Bell Fairy had accelerated from the nest and placed in the development flowers. Please look the screenshot please

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0156e5b7car32s.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	37046 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0157k0nmxy1gq9.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	37047
    Thank you very much Drachenia and congratulations on getting your Bell Fairy!