View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Hi there. I'm having trouble breeding a rampage. I keep getting armordillos. But now my breeding den is going to be stuck for 21 hours - I was on the "breed with the lost crow" step, and thought maybe if I bred the crow with a rock rhino I might be lucky and get the rampage. Not sure what I'm getting now. Anyway, I want to make sure I'm reading the first post correctly. Will it be 75 gems to skip that step? I have 69 at the moment, and will be willing to drop the 75 if I earn the last 6 in time. Before I do that, though, I also want to make sure skipping that step isn't going to bite me back in a later chapter?
    Sorry to know that you had a hard time breeding a Rampage. The 21-hour timer you got is a Cursed Rose. I guarantee that Cursed Rose is very difficult to breed if you like to do it any other times. Unfortunately, the probability has been manipulated during the Storybook event and you will get all kinds of animals before you can get the target RARE animal (like Rampage and Solar Simian). It happened all the times that Storm8 liked you to use gems to speed up or skip. The only good news is that Rampage is not needed in later days/acts so 75 gems are all you need. Hope you are okay with breeding the Solar Simian. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper

Graceful Swan Quest

Why can I not breed Graceful Swan? I have being trying for days and I get everything but the Swan; I even got my 2nd Crystal Unicorn..... big "SIGH"

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone, I have a mistake happened. I've accelerated Peter Panda from nest and fed in and now I develop Peter Panda. Is it automatically continued when I have Peter Panda already in the habitat?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a mistake happened. I've accelerated Peter Panda from nest and fed in and now I develop Peter Panda. Is it automatically continued when I have Peter Panda already in the habitat?
    Yes, you will be ok as the prompt said hatch and you have and then to raise to a certain level, not feed so you are fine. I have done the same, I hatched my panda and it's in the evo flower for first evolution.

Ok, I dnt no why but anyone have any ideas why I see Peder panda and not peter? I think it was a character from somewhere or something. It's driving me nuts! Every time I see it!

New Resident
    Hi I have a slight problem and would like to know if anyone else has had it? I breed a captain time even though it says it's not breedable crystal unicorn and ocean owl, this was not a problem but very surprising but since then I have not been able to get any further in the battles tournament again not a problem as I have the captain time character but as I'm now stuck at level 23 I won't have enough time clocks to be able to finish the last stage of forever lost. I have been using a level 15 fabled roc to battle with which is strong with electric and dark, as well as over level 15 dark and electric animals, any suggestions would be appreciated as I've been stuck on that level for 4 and 1/2 days now and getting slightly frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Sorry to know that you had a hard time breeding a Rampage. The 21-hour timer you got is a Cursed Rose. I guarantee that Cursed Rose is very difficult to breed if you like to do it any other times. Unfortunately, the probability has been manipulated during the Storybook event and you will get all kinds of animals before you can get the target RARE animal (like Rampage and Solar Simian). It happened all the times that Storm8 liked you to use gems to speed up or skip. The only good news is that Rampage is not needed in later days/acts so 75 gems are all you need. Hope you are okay with breeding the Solar Simian. Good luck.
    Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it! 😊

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    The breeding probability isn't manipulated during events. We don't change it. The probability before, during, and after the event is the same. ^_^

Executive Chef
    Graceful Swan or "Swan Prince" is an ultra rare (from the very 1st storybook) so i'm not surprised that you have problem to breed it
    it is like breeding a crystal unicorn !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 12onion67 View Post
    Hi I have a slight problem and would like to know if anyone else has had it? I breed a captain time even though it says it's not breedable crystal unicorn and ocean owl, this was not a problem but very surprising but since then I have not been able to get any further in the battles tournament again not a problem as I have the captain time character but as I'm now stuck at level 23 I won't have enough time clocks to be able to finish the last stage of forever lost. I have been using a level 15 fabled roc to battle with which is strong with electric and dark, as well as over level 15 dark and electric animals, any suggestions would be appreciated as I've been stuck on that level for 4 and 1/2 days now and getting slightly frustrated.
    You can check out this thread and see what others have used to beat different opponents. This has been a tough tournament for everyone.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...me-MAY-30-2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Graceful Swan or "Swan Prince" is an ultra rare (from the very 1st storybook) so i'm not surprised that you have problem to breed it
    it is like breeding a crystal unicorn !
    I was thinking maybe it was because there was a lot of time left for the Storybook. Oh well I'll keep trying at least while trying for the Swan I bred my 2nd Crystal Unicorn haha 😃