Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
So true, they can say what they like about no manipulation, the thing is those of us who have been playing for years, know better. Breeding for a certain type is very hard. Too many fairy ferrets, for 2days nothing but. Had to skip or risk not being able to finish.
Quote Originally Posted by SabaDilla2 View Post
How to have fun playing FFS:
1. When participating in Tournaments, don't expect to win. Tell yourself that you hope to lose with your ultra and super rare level 15 animals against common lower level animals. You won't be disappointed!
2. When spinning to win, say that you want to win at least 34 useless path blocks...you'll be so happy!
3. When trying to complete the Storybook...don't try to complete. Just say, "I love hatching Fairy Ferrets." You're sure to have loads of fun... I have 15 times. (Still no Solar Simien)
4. When trying to hatch a certain animal, say, "I sure hope I don't get it cause it's way too much fun hatching everything else. You won't feel let down and you will have loads of FUN!
Still no Solar Simien! This will be the first time I have not finished since Storybook #4. I forgot to take my own advice because I am definitely NOT having FUN!