Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Fashion Designer
    Oh, Wish ought to be very good against Strength, specially when it doesn't have a big level disadvantage. Shame I didn't notice on the first time, might try it on the second appearance if the levels aren't too bad. It ko'd the first battle on my baby account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Once you feed them they may not be so good at the early rounds, but they will kick serious butt at the later ones! I plan to hatch the one we just got on the WE and keep it low level, the one with the same colors as marshmallow, then I'll have one good early and late maybe around level 7.
    My new strategy is to level most dragons up to a 7 and then only the best fighters higher. I have a lot of dragons that are great in the early rounds and then have to rely on my Valiant. He's kick butt and all but every so often he loses and I don't have a lot of reliable ones yet. My fed up dragons from tales are all useless except for my Little Hero.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the battle type advantages/disadvantages are for Tarot type? I'd love another high level champion that has another type to use strategically in favorable battle matchups.... Even if they don't currently have any, I'll probably get it and level it up in case S8 adds it at a later date!

2nd related question for everyone - how would you rank champion dragons in the priority of feeding up to Lev. 15 to have the best chances for tournaments? I have a Lev 15 Rainbow Sentinel and Lev 15 Valiant... (which are awesome), but then was trying to decide what would be best for a 3rd battler... options for me include a pure champion (e.g., Bronzetalons), champion/blue (e.g., Huntress), champion/metal (Mithril), champion/tarot (Strength).... what should be the priority? (also, I recognize the need for ADIPPS types for fighting champions but that's a separate Q&A)
    Last edited by serpentray; 05-30-17 at 06:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Does anyone know what the battle type advantages/disadvantages are for Tarot type? I'd love another high level champion that has another type to use strategically in favorable battle matchups.... Even if they don't currently have any, I'll probably get it and level it up in case S8 adds it at a later date!

2nd related question for everyone - how would you rank champion dragons in the priority of feeding up to Lev. 15 to have the best chances for tournaments? I have a Lev 15 Rainbow Sentinel and Lev 15 Valiant... (which are awesome), but then was trying to decide what would be best for a 3rd battler... options for me include a pure champion (e.g., Bronzetalons), champion/blue (e.g., Huntress), champion/metal (Mithril), champion/tarot (Strength).... what should be the priority? (also, I recognize the need for ADIPPS types for fighting champions but that's a separate Q&A)
    Level up your mithril. Metal by itself dominates champions. Mithril is an excellent fighter too. Put mine up to 15 as soon as I got it. Saved a long time for the over 800k apples it took too!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post

I would say try dragons that are good against purple dragons since Tarot type's magic is magic.

As for the 2nd question, Marathon2615 is right, Mithril is the smart dragon to raise to 15 because of the metal advantage.
    Last edited by starship412; 05-30-17 at 07:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys!! Been absent from forums for a while but not absent from the game. Seeing these champs as prizes for the tourneys got me wanting to post again. Hope it helps someone out. Good luck yall and let's do it!

Ps. Glasswing and I have had an unpleasant history together in tournaments. Planning to just ultimate hit the jerk face first battle lol.

1. Strength 1 - Diamond 15
    2. Boo 2 - Forest 15
    3. Kitsune 2 - Forest 15
    4. Tricorn 3 - Forest 15
    5. Quicksilver 4 - Forest 15
    6. Malachite 4 - Fungi 7 won. Lost Dark One lvl 15 ugh.
    7. Mosaic 5 -
    8. Time Travel 6
    9. Mystic 7 -
    10. Gilded Knight 11 -
    11. Honeysuckle 8 -
    12. Equinox 10 -
    13. Little Hero 11
    14. Smoke 13
    15. Loki 14
    16. Dynasty 17
    17. Ladybug 15
    18. Poseidon 15
    19. Artemis 16
    20. Chakra 19
    21. Stardust 14
    22. Lumberjack 15
    23. Glasswing 20
    24. Cactus 18
    25. High Priestess 18
    26. Scorpio 19
    27. Dapper 19
    28. Rhyme 20
    29. Centurion 20
    30. Lovers 20
    31. Achilles 20
    32. Strength 20
    Last edited by marathon2615; 05-30-17 at 07:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and thanks to ksbmommy for full list to copy and paste lol I've referred to your posts many times for tournaments for advice and starship too. Always great recommendations for dragons to try. Thanks to everyone!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I believe I have a trump card in my pocket for Glasswing later on if the battle charts are correct and it involves a champion hybrid. I'll test this "lioness" of a dragon and see if it works.

Executive Chef
    ★ ooo the left icons on right was fully filled to brim; I cannot view the trophy icon, until i see the forum post here! lol ★
    ★ ksbmommy, ty for the minima-list (: ★ May we all get this wonder champ!!

1. Strength ★ paladin
    2. Boo ★ dawntree
    3. Kitsune ★ snowman
    4. Tricorn ★ black knight
    5. Quicksilver ★ dawntree
    6. Malachite ★ snowman
    7. Mosaic ★ snowman
    8. Time Travel ★ black knight
    9. Mystic ★ black knight
    10. Gilded Knight ★ diamond
    11. Honeysuckle ★ black knight
    12. Equinox ★ black knight
    13. Little Hero ★ platinum
    14. Smoke ★ black knight
    15. Loki ★ black knight
    16. Dynasty ★ diamond
    17. Ladybug ★ amazon // KO
    18. Poseidon ★ amazon
    19. Artemis ★ black knight
    20. Chakra ★ delver // for goal
    21. Stardust ★ amazon
    22. Lumberjack ★ fungi // for goal
    23. Glasswing ★ fungi // for goal
    24. Cactus ★ delver // for goal
    25. High Priestess ★ amazon // reminds me of Wonder Woman's tribe (:
    26. Scorpio ★ delver // for goal
    27. Dapper ★ amazon
    28. Rhyme ★ metal
    29. Centurion ★ diamond
    30. Lovers ★ warrior princess
    31. Achilles ★ diamond
    32. Strength 20
    Last edited by Den8137259; 06-04-17 at 05:38 AM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quicksilver Lvl 4 took down my Glasswing AND my Lvl 15 Diamond. Really??? Probably another tourney I'll end up failing as always :/

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast